to be more specific i'd say something similar to: Gods Quiz season 1 and 2 White Christmas Vampire Prosecutor liar game Special Affairs Team Ten Crime Squad Once Upon A Time In Saengchori Hero (ocn) Mysterious Incredible Terminator p.s. English dramas with similar genres are also welcome :) thankyou!
Natalie91 wrote: did you watch lost?

no i havent, is it English? what is it about? :)
Its about a plane that crashed on island and survivors face a lot of mystery and drama...it has so much mistery that words can't explain it:) Its strange that you didnt watch it it has like 6 seasons and it was so exciting that i watched it all day and night for about two weeks:D
i think it's because i spend most of my time looking for Asian dramas rather than English ones. lol is the series finished? :)
4th Period Murder Mystery It's A Movie though!
yes its finished:D
ayeaye2011 wrote: i think it's because i spend most of my time looking for Asian dramas rather than English ones. lol is the series finished? :)

where are you from?sorry i didnt watch any kdrama with mystery...just bad guy-this drama has a little mystery around it:)
Natalie91 wrote: yes its finished:D
where are you from?sorry i didnt watch any kdrama with mystery...just bad guy-this drama has a little mystery around it:)

im from England what about you? yeah i've seen bad guy the ending made me so sad though :'(
hayleykrunch wrote: 4th Period Murder Mystery

It's A Movie though!

Thanks! :) will add it to my plan to watch list :P
Serbia...yup It was so sad,but then again we knew it from the begining that it won't end happily:(
Natalie91 wrote: Serbia...yup It was so sad,but then again we knew it from the begining that it won't end happily:(

i Know right? but i still had my hopes up for a better ending than him dying. :'(
hope never dies...except when show is over:D
Strawberry Night Keizoku 2: SPEC Ikebukuro West Gate Park Joker Yurusarezaru Sousakan Unfair British: Sherlock Holmes Luther Accused
the goods ones you already watched but here are some that you could try as well (not guaranteed that you will like them but try ^^), some of the stuff kinda falls in the categories you might be searching for :) hope it helps -gonzo -rinjo -orthros no inu -death note 1&2 -L:change the world
Also Bump Off Lover I heard it's a good thriller drama but didn't watch it yet ^^