OK so i looked every where (well every where i could think of) and than i saw this thread and thought it was just what i need ! For a while now I have been looking for a drama/movie (but mostly drama) where a girl/boy isn't very attractive (or maybe is made to look like that) and in the end changes (on her own our with the help of a girl/boy friend). It can be from anywhere in Asia like Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, etc ... I do remember watching some (well actually just one barely). And of course there has to be ROMANCE in it ;) That's pretty much all... So PLEASE help me and THANK YOU :D
Yamato nadeshiko shichi henge
densha otoko! and vote for Yamato nadeshiko shichi henge :D
Scent of a Woman (She does this on her own though...Not because of a man) Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Nodame Cantabile Nobuta Wo Produce
Jeaniessi wrote: Scent of a Woman (She does this on her own though...Not because of a man)
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Nodame Cantabile
Nobuta Wo Produce

Nobuta wo produce doesn't really have romance in it... Very little.
Hi! My Sweetheart. It's about this super dorky guy and this girl, who are dating, and then break up, because of the girl, so to get back at her, the guy changes completely and becomes this super stud.
Wow Thanks you guys but I think i saw most of the dramas you guys suggested .... I really couldn't finish rebound for some reason same for 200 pound beauty ... are they really good? but still thanks for the help :D
catnip wrote: Nobuta wo produce doesn't really have romance in it... Very little.

Oh yeah...that is true. I was just concentrating on the "make over" part.
Kimi ni Todoke (more on mental level than physical, but still- and anime was better than the movie) Shaolin Soccer :D - OK, quite random, but the girl gets a makeover nonetheless (even if it is quite unusual) Skip beat - quite a few of them really. Smiling Pasta- but I think it was just a one scene or something Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru - but it's sad somewhat Why Why Love - also just one scene I think
check "who's the one" TWdrama about a guy who is kind but very very large and not the best looking guy, who's about to get married. his fiance runs away on the day of the wedding. he goes after her and after he catches up he thinks he is embarrassing her so to try and win her back he gets a head to toe plastic surgery.
Besides the ones mentioned previously, you can check out "First Love: A Little Thing Called Love" it's a Thai movie.
WOW thanks guys :D i'm ganna be very busy ;) good thing summer vacation start next week :P