I second god's quiz!

ali101234 wrote: I know you wanted a drama but not Very long ago I started watching Running Man (variety show) it did wonders for distracting me and getting my mind off things it is very funny and entertaining so if you haven't seen it I recomend it.

Ok here is some dramas:

-City Hunter
- Hana Kimi
-Liar Game
-rooftop prince

I've just started Running Man recently! The most funniest thing ever! Definitely take your mind off things :)
I see you have watched some of what I would consider "escape" dramas. I was going to say Coffee Prince. That one was so good that to me it helps me forget everything. I'll just go through my list of what made me forget everything and hopefully you will find something useful. Biscuit Teacher & Star Candy ♥ City Hall ♥ City Hunter Chuno Dal Ja's Spring ♥ Don Quixote ♥ Flower Boy Ramyun Shop Hong Gil Dong Liar Game ~ Series! ♥ Me Too Flower ♥ Padam Padam ♥ Pride ~ ♥♥ Sorry I Love You The Princess' Man ♥ The Greatest Love ♥ What's Up Fox ♥♥
Jeaniessi wrote: I see you have watched some of what I would consider "escape" dramas. I was going to say Coffee Prince. That one was so good that to me it helps me forget everything. I'll just go through my list of what made me forget everything and hopefully you will find something useful.

Biscuit Teacher & Star Candy ♥
City Hall ♥
City Hunter
Chuno
Dal Ja's Spring ♥
Don Quixote ♥
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
Hong Gil Dong
Liar Game ~ Series! ♥
Me Too Flower ♥
Padam Padam ♥
Pride ~ ♥♥
Sorry I Love You
The Princess' Man ♥
The Greatest Love ♥
What's Up Fox ♥♥

ahh coffee prince is always my first choice. I watched it 5 times already, and recently I bought the dvd set of it and waiting for it to arrive. My sixth time will be from the dvds :)
After seeing your list of escape dramas, I think we have similar taste :)