looking for some movies that are quirky and/or will make me laugh. anything silly and something I don't have to think too hard about. regular comedy, rom-com, anything. Just in the mood to laugh in a short time span - rather than watching 11-30 eps of drama I'd like just about 2 hrs of movie time. Here are a few i've seen so far (you can see my list for better reference): Chilling Romance, Lovely Complex (the movie), High School Debut, How to Date an Otaku Girl, etc... Looking back I notice I've seen quite a few movies already. so I appreciate any fresh ideas.
you can try detroit metal city, it's not a love story but it is somehow funny....
I thought Lost and Found was a good rom-com. :]
-scandal makers 8also known as speedy scandal) -surprise party -sophie's revenge -who slept with her
-Marrying the Mafia Series -My Boyfriend is Type B -My Girlfriend is an Agent -My Sassy Girl -Hello Ghost*** really like this one*** -Going by the Book -Petty Romance -Sophie's Revenge -Unstoppable Marriage -
Hey check these:Kamikaze Girls,100 Days With Mr. Arrogant,Densha Otoko,The Worst Guy Ever,200 Pounds Beauty,Baby and Me,My Little Bride and if you want more movies or more information just reply me!!^_^
thanks everyone for the suggestions! :D Trying to pick and choose out of a list of 100+ movies is difficult. Especially if you don't know if the movie will be worth watching or not O.O; oh, and the movie doesn't have to be a love story. for me that's a bonus ^.^
Japanese: Waterboys Kamikaze Girls Love Exposure Gozu Korean: Someone Special (My favorite romantic comedy!) Castaway on the Moon (also with Jung Jae Young. I love this movie) The Quiet Family (dark comedy) Sex Is Zero Like A Virgin (I enjoyed this movie, same director as Castaway on the moon) The Quiz Show Scandal Guns and Talks *yeah I like Jang Jin's movies and Jung Jae Young in comedies!
Petty Romance I'm a Cyborg but that's okay S Diary These were quirky...especially I'm a Cyborg!
Thanks for the suggestions! I loved I'm a Cyborg. I watched it with my husband a couple months ago :). I have a soft spot for movies that take place in mental institutions (as long as horror's not involved anyway).
Going by the Book Castaway on the Moon Detective K: Secret Of Virtuous Widow Finding Mr. Destiny Golden Slumber Hello Ghost Hello Murderer Jeonwoochi : The Taoist Wizard <- this one is really nice Speedy Scandal