i've been trying to find a drama to watch for ages! what i mean by light is a nice fast paced drama that's actually funny and that i could just waste a day marathon-ing not noticed i pulled an all nighter and in a few months forget some detail of the drama so i can rewatch it.
examples of a light rom-com to me are: Asuko March!, Mei-chan no Shitsuji, Otomen, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, Yasuko to Kenji

it can be japanese, korean or taiwanese =]

[side note: i just noticed that these are all school dramas >.< so i guess that's a plus]

please help out!!!! don't leave me hanging with nothing to watch >.<
you've already watched or watching dramas that came to my mind..

but i will recommend 11 nin mo iru..
it's more about family, actually...but the oldest son has his own problem with romance..
but it's a comedy..and is funny... :D
Maybe some of those: Down with love Hot Shot Mendol Or K-movies: He was cool My Sassy Girl My tutor friend My Little Bride
These are pretty light (although like most Kdrama's they become a bit more dramatic but still retain their lightness overall) My Name is Kim Sam Soon What's Up Fox The Woman Who Wants To Marry The City Hall I Need Romance All of these are Romantic and funny and I love the fact that even through the drama, they always come back to the comedic light touch. All of them are very well written and acted too!