Ok ... so recently i remembered that like 2 years ago i started this chinese or maybe it was thai drama but never finished it :$ so i was wondering if you guys could help me find it again cause it's really getting frustrating for me -.- So i'm sorry if the info i give aren't very clear ...they're peaces of what i remembered from 2 years ago from the 1 episode: It was about a young women who worked in the fashion industry she wasn't very pretty but wanted to be a model so she work as an assistant but before one of the fashion shows she decided to try on one of the dresses ( i think it had big flowers and pearls?on it and was maybe green) but she kind of ripped the dress and when the real model was walking on the cat walk with the dress it fell apart... this is as far as i can remember hope you guys could help me cause i'm going crazy ! (when i can't remember something it stay in my head until i find it but this is just a lost case) PLEASE AND THANK YOU !
Was it a Korean Drama called "Snow White" aka "Taste Sweet Love"?
Maybe we should make this the official Forgotten Drama thread...

Where everyone can ask for help finding the name of a drama?
Sleepninja wrote: Maybe we should make this the official Forgotten Drama thread...

Where everyone can ask for help finding the name of a drama?

Good idea!
no i'm 100% sure it wasn't j-drama nor a k-drama
LLL78...Sorry, I don't have an answer.
But, If we're making this a lost drama thread...
So, recently I remembered watching a drama trailer. I don't remember everything. But there was this girl and all of her friends or maybe it was her sisters and family who were fans/obsessed with some celebrity. She wasn't interested. She didn't like him. Then, I remember she was walking somewhere at night and that same celebrity walked out of a back door to some place. Wherever they were, it seemed pretty deserted. I think an alley. Anyway, he was like, crap a person and seemed annoyed. (I think maybe she got knocked over?) He offered to give her an autograph or something to keep her away. And she just didn't care about an autograph...walked away mad?
It looked good....I don't know why I didn't write down the name!
Anyway, does anyone know this drama?
I'm pretty sure it was korean...
I don't think it was a dream...(If it was, my minds video editing skills are awesome.)
ticklemyfancy17 wrote: LLL78...Sorry, I don't have an answer.
So, recently I remembered watching a drama trailer. I don't remember everything. But there was this girl and all of her friends or maybe it was her sisters and family who were fans/obsessed with some celebrity. She wasn't interested. She didn't like him. Then, I remember she was walking somewhere at night and that same celebrity walked out of a back door to some place. Wherever they were, it seemed pretty deserted. I think an alley. Anyway, he was like, crap a person and seemed annoyed. (I think maybe she got knocked over?) He offered to give her an autograph or something to keep her away. And she just didn't care about an autograph...walked away mad?
I don't think it was a dream...(If it was, my minds video editing skills are awesome.)

that sounds a lot like the movie with sterling knight...starstruck
but that's probably not it considering it's disney lol
Myung Wol the Spy maybe? @ticklemyfancy17
No, @Lylina, I saw that one already. Really good, though! ^^ Love Eric... Oh, and I don't think it's a disney movie either. :P
supagirl258 wrote: that sounds a lot like the movie with sterling knight...starstruck
but that's probably not it considering it's disney lol

haha exactly what i thought
LLL78 wrote: Ok ... so recently i remembered that like 2 years ago i started this chinese or maybe it was thai drama but never finished it :$ so i was wondering if you guys could help me find it again cause it's really getting frustrating for me -.-
So i'm sorry if the info i give aren't very clear ...they're peaces of what i remembered from 2 years ago from the 1 episode:
It was about a young women who worked in the fashion industry she wasn't very pretty but wanted to be a model so she work as an assistant but before one of the fashion shows she decided to try on one of the dresses ( i think it had big flowers and pearls?on it and was maybe green) but she kind of ripped the dress and when the real model was walking on the cat walk with the dress it fell apart...
this is as far as i can remember hope you guys could help me cause i'm going crazy ! (when i can't remember something it stay in my head until i find it but this is just a lost case)
PLEASE AND THANK YOU !

It can't be the Taiwwanese drama Tokyo Juliet, can it? I'm not sure myself, but I recall a scene with a ripped dress, and there's definitely fashion and a lot of green clothes and hats. She's not a model though, but a fashion designer... Sorry, it's the only thing that came to my mind. :)
amrita828 wrote: It can't be the Taiwwanese drama Tokyo Juliet, can it? I'm not sure myself, but I recall a scene with a ripped dress, and there's definitely fashion and a lot of green clothes and hats. She's not a model though, but a fashion designer... Sorry, it's the only thing that came to my mind. :)

no it's ok :D thanks anyway :)
But please be my guess if you guys want some help to find a forgotten drama :D
ticklemyfancy17 wrote: LLL78...Sorry, I don't have an answer.

Let us know if you find out what drama this is as it sounds like something I would want to watch lol