Hi. I need some help. ^^ I just watched White Christmas, which is one of my fav dramas now. :) Very good~ I want to find more Psychological/thriller/mystery/crime dramas and I have watched already such as Bloody Monday, The Equator man (still watching), Clone baby, Maou, Keizoku 2: SPEC, Liar Game, Orthros no inu, Prisoner, Ryusei no kizuna, Shibatora, The quiz show 2
I haven't watched it myself yet but maybe Galileo? Or Trick? On a side note: I just noticed the thread's in the wrong section.
Oh. Is it? :o and I will check those, thanx ^^
What's with that smile O.o didn't put that...lol
Ten is sort of a psychological thriller
you can look at this thread...i think your both looking for similar genre..
it might help you:-)

http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?2083-Help-gather-detective-kinds-jdorama-pls.
Szasha wrote: I haven't watched it myself yet but maybe Galileo? Or Trick?

On a side note: I just noticed the thread's in the wrong section.

Hahaha I wouldn´t try Trick:p I didn´t like it.For me it was horrible >_<
Hmmm but have you tried "Perfect Report" and "Boss" yet~?
makou wrote: Hi. I need some help. ^^

I just watched White Christmas, which is one of my fav dramas now. :) Very good~ I want to find more Psychological/thriller/mystery/crime dramas and I have watched already such as Bloody Monday, The Equator man (still watching), Clone baby, Maou, Keizoku 2: SPEC, Liar Game, Orthros no inu, Prisoner, Ryusei no kizuna, Shibatora, The quiz show 2

White Christmas was the best thing ever that could have come out of Asian dramas world, really.
I would suggest watching The Quiz Show, season one, continue with Bloody Monday, also continue with the Liar Game. Mr. Brain is a crime/detective, but it's really light and fun (though definitely great), contrary to White Christmas or The Quiz Show or Liar Game, so I'm not sure if that's a recommendation good enough. You can also try Majo Saiban.
TEN is nice also God's Quiz but it's more like detective/medical still really good.. season 3 just started ^^