goldenseal50 wrote: hello my sweetheart...i think that's the name. Raine plays a bad girl

Ok just finished this! It was good thanks!! I actually liked her in this and Da Lung was ADORABLE!
Funny story and good chemistry!

Thanks for the recommend!!

If you have any more let me know!
muanyata wrote: Yeah, LIFE is really serious, probably not what you are looking for. Yankee girl dramas are too hard to find.

I hate sad anything lol. If I see "tragic" or anything like that in the description I just walk on by!
Let me know if you come across any other bad gurls for me!
Thanks
I reccommend Take Care of the Young Lady. Shes not extremely bad ass but she has her tantrums beats the lead a guy (a lot) and basically does what she wants. Its pretty funny a lot like Protect the Boss.
Why don't you try King 2 Hearts? She's pretty tough, but didn't like the part where she falls in love... anyways.. She can shoot anybody, even if that person is her lover. :P You should give it a try! I didn't like it at first, but when I continued, I truly loved it!
Also try Damo. The beginning was.. kinda.. boring i guess you could say, but when you see her fighting, you'll love her! WARNING!!! If you don't like tragedies, don't watch.
You can also try BOSS. I haven't watched this one yet, but you might like it. There's also Boss 2.
Peacecat wrote: Why don't you try King 2 Hearts? She's pretty tough, but didn't like the part where she falls in love... anyways.. She can shoot anybody, even if that person is her lover. :P You should give it a try! I didn't like it at first, but when I continued, I truly loved it!
Also try Damo. The beginning was.. kinda.. boring i guess you could say, but when you see her fighting, you'll love her! WARNING!!! If you don't like tragedies, don't watch.
You can also try BOSS. I haven't watched this one yet, but you might like it. There's also Boss 2.

Ok thanks for the recs! I heard mixed things about K2H but I love the leads so I think I will give that a try!
I saw Damo! I liked it it was good!! I guess every once in a while sad is sorta maybe ok kinda lol

I don't know anything about BOSS so I will check it out!

Thanks again!
ellen1997xx wrote: I reccommend Take Care of the Young Lady. Shes not extremely bad ass but she has her tantrums beats the lead a guy (a lot) and basically does what she wants. Its pretty funny a lot like Protect the Boss.

Ok! will give this a try... is the main lead too whiny? If she's not too whiny it sounds fun!
try City Hunter, the girl is a body guard so she can kick ass, even if her kick assiness looks pale when compared to lee min ho's character and basically everyone in the show is kick ass

try King 2 Hearts, , man is the girl kick ass in that drama, and in her other drama Secret Garden she's also pretty kick ass

Thats all i found in my list with kick ass girls :)
neezy4eva wrote: try City Hunter, the girl is a body guard so she can kick ass, even if her kick assiness looks pale when compared to lee min ho's character and basically everyone in the show is kick ass

try King 2 Hearts, , man is the girl kick ass in that drama, and in her other drama Secret Garden she's also pretty kick ass

Thats all i found in my list with kick ass girls :)

Secret garden is one of my faves!!! I love the main female lead Ha Ji Won!!
I saw City Hunter that was good too!!

So now a couple people have recommended King 2Hearts So I think I will definitely give that a try!
bakakokoro wrote: Ok thanks for the recs! I heard mixed things about K2H but I love the leads so I think I will give that a try!
I saw Damo! I liked it it was good!! I guess every once in a while sad is sorta maybe ok kinda lol

I don't know anything about BOSS so I will check it out!

Thanks again!

Your welcome! :]
have u checked out little girl k? its a really short 3 episode series, but the girl kicks ass, so u might like that :)
muanyata wrote:

Little Girl K. Lead girl will mess you up.

neezy4eva wrote: have u checked out little girl k? its a really short 3 episode series, but the girl kicks ass, so u might like that :)

Oh my F-in God! That was awesome!! Love the action and she certainly will mess you up!!! Has shades of Nikita in it and that was one of my favorite American shows (The old one w/ Peta Wilson and the french and American movies)
Thanks to both of you for the rec!!

That was AMAZING!
OK. Just started K2H and she is pretty bad ass lol it's cute how she can be all like sweet and then BAM she's all like death stare lol
Guilty AKuma to Keiyakushita Onna

This main lead is actually what is called anti-hero, because she is really not the hero everyone can connect to. She is bad.

Just read the synopsis here, and it might make it seem like a comedy or something light. Its not, and the main lead is everything you are looking for and more... the story is on the dark tone as opposed to Gokusen.
Also, I just remember a Korean drama that has your description of a female lead, and its also very dark, the main lead is not going to throw kicks in the air, but she is badass.
Royal Family
I like powerfull girls too and until now, Ha ji won in secret garden it's my favourite. So, let's see if you like my taste: Drama: Powerfull opponents. The female lead it's strong and she have resistence (she's a bodyguard). Capital Scandal. She is part of the resistence (it's in the time when korea was under japan''s power)and she is clever but my favourite character it's the second lead girl, she's really cool, clever and strong, she cautivates me. Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy. It's similar to gokusen but without mafia and with more love... I prefer Yankumi xD The birth of the rich. I'm seeing this now, she it's quite interesting because she is rich but a completly Scrooge xD But it's more the story of the male lead trying to figure out who's his dad. My Name is Kim Sam Soon. Perhaps you see her crying int the firs episode but she's strong ;D Movies: She's on duty Mr. Idol. She needs more screen time but she have a really strong and cool vive. She is the best of the movie... OMG! I have a lot more but they don't came to my memory...