Looking for really cute dramas. I like Japanese ones a little more than Korean, but Korean is cool too. I've watched Itazura na Kiss: Love in Tokyo, Hana Yori Dango, Full House, and Boys Over Flowers. They're my favorite dramas, so I'm looking for others that are kind of similar to them. Nothing too serious, with comedy. I tend to like dramas that have an unlikely couple. Does anyone have any recommendations for me? It would really help me out, because I've been looking around and I'm having a little bit of trouble.

Or if there are any dramas that are just really cute, name it. I'm flexible as long as it has that attribute.

Thanks. :D

Hana Kimi and Hana Kimi Remake. I personally liked Remake better. There are also the Taiwanese version (Hana Kimi Taiwan, which I liked the best) and the Korean version (To the Beautiful You).

Since you loved Itazura na Kiss, there is also the sequal, Itazura na Kiss Love In Tokyo 2. Also the Korean version (Playful Kiss), the Taiwanese version and its sequel (It Started With a Kiss and They Kiss Again). There is also a Chinese version which I really enjoyed (Say That You Love Me).

Hana Yori Dango also has a Taiwanese version called Meteor Garden and a Chinese version called Meteor Shower.

Another really good rom com is Boss and Me from China. I absolutely adored it!

I literally have dozens of more dramas I could recommend in this genre as it's my favorite too, though I tend to watch more Korean and Taiwanese dramas rather than Japanese dramas. Feel free to check my Completed list and the dramas I rated an 8 or above. (^_^)
Alright, awesome. 
some others (that don't get rec'd as often as they should!)

Hungry! (though not too heavy on romance)
Lovely Complex (movie)
Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Otomen - i love this!
Nodame Cantabile maybe?
Atashinchi no Danshi
One Pound Gospel
High School Debut (movie)

If you want to try Korean I suggest Flower Boy Ramen Shop or You're Beautiful
Lets Eat (Kr) Low on romance
Glorious Day (Kr)
Switch Girl (Jp)
Kimi Ni Todoke (Jp Movie) (Anime version is fantastic)
Two Fathers ( (Not heavy on romance)
Someone Like You (Tw)
Fermentation Family (Kr) Low on romance
1% of Anything (Kr)
That Fool (Kr)