So I'm looking for a drama that will make me watch till the end. I tend to give up around episode 10 or so, usually when the plot gets boring/annoying/too cliche. So I want something different, I'm tired of ex-girlfriend/boyfriends, silly misunderstandings and break-ups >.< or stupid characters *facepalm* oh, and I forgot to mention amnesia... x__x
I added so many dramas to my plan-to-watch list, but I don't trust the plot anymore.
I like romance drama with some mystery, crimes and such. I also love supernatural or something that makes the character different from the others (this reminds me of Doctor Stranger, such an amazing start + Lee Jong Suk and his medical skills *.*.... and such a disappointment later :/ ). Well, anything it's fine as long as the plot keeps me hooked till the end. Oh, and preferably less than 20 episodes :3
Nine - probably the most addicting drama I've ever watched. Lots of twists and turns that will keep you glued to the screen till the last episode ^^ 
Try it, I think it's the best choice if you're in a drama slump and don't know what to watch. ^^ 
Padam Padam. You got everything in this....except  cliches. Maybe a minor triangle
i totally understand your problem! I also tend to lose interest in drama around 10th episode :D
I see you did not watch Reply 1997. (It is my all time favourite :)) there is not the crime or supernatural plot, but it is 'mysterious' in other way ;)
Check also LIAR GAME. this one is really cool but without any romance. (i recommend japanese version over korean, but its up to you :))
SO glad of this thread. I'm in a similar situation.

I've just finished Ho goo's love (fools love) and heart to heart which were good but full of the usual cliche and face palming incidents.

There are very few that i've really thought *woahhh* over. Some that i have thought were great (which you might have seen already) are (various genres):

- Healer
- City Hall
- Master's Sun
- Wonderful Life
- Hana Kimi (japanese version)
- Heartstrings (the OST is great too)
- Innocent Man
- Kill me, heal me
- Pasta
- Secret Garden
- Smile, you

The only one on the list i properly marathoned was master's sun. This would fit your supernatural theme too.

Also i hope your watching oh my ghost(ess) currently .. now there's a drama i dare you to drop lol
If romance isnt a must for you i recommend Bad Guys.It is fairly short(12 ep) and plot is amazing.I never got bored watching it.
I marathon all my drama but recently I've hit a slump too and have put on hold two dramas recently which I rarely do (Bridal Mask and Healer)
Ones that have already been mentioned and would also recommend are
Liar Game (Japanese) although I haven't watched Korean version
Master's Sun 
One that hasn't been mentioned 
Falling for innocence Loved it and I don't think it has amnesia maybe fake amnesia.(I can't remember) -No pun intended
King2Hearts
Warning about Smile,You suggested by oppalover87 (i don't no how to embed sorry) it's 45 episodes long so probably not one to watch quickly although I watched it in a week and is very good.

I just started with Oh My Ghost, and I absolutely love the drama! This one could become one of my favourites! 
Thank you very much guys :3 I also watch Oh My Ghost, waiting for the next episode and I really love it. I usually don't like watching ongoing dramas because it's a pain to wait :< so for now I'll stick to the completed ones. Thanks again for your recommendations.
It's difficult, you already saw most of those I could have recommended. And without amnesia at that ! lol
I see you didn't wath many period dramas. If you're ready to give it a try, there is Gu Family Book (about a nine-tail fox falling in love with a human) and Faith (time-travel fantasy drama)
I'd like to recommand one I think you'll like even if there is amnesia because it have more influence on the mystery plot that the romantic one : Who are you. I noticed you gave high ratings to dramas I could have recommended so I think we have similar tastes. On a mission, a policewoman gets attacked while her fiancee (a policeman too) gets killed. 6 years later, she wakes up without any memory of him and don't remember fully her agression. AND... she discovers she can see ghosts. In charge of missing objects, she connect with spirits related to them. Her new subbordinate is a young man not really glad to work under someone who got her promotion only because she was in a coma for so long. Plus, he doesn't understand how she can solve all those crimes although she's not supposed to lead any inquiry.
I feel you lol, but I always want to finish them for the sake of finishing. 

these ones kept me hooked tho (which aren't on your list already);
clone baby (not much romance, it's short, I finished it in about a day. It has some sort of crime and it has action and especially mystery)
pin to kona (just a silly romance tho)
tatta hitotsu no koi (!!! really recommend this one. It doesn't really have action and mystery but I just like sharing my fav drama)
Angry Mom - One of the best dramas of the year so far and also one of the few dramas where I didn't skip any episodes.. The drama has everything, comedy, mystery, crime and some real-life inspired stories.. and who doesn't want to watch a drama about a mother who goes back to school after finding out her daughter is being bullied.. also it has a happy ending.
Kill Me Heal Me is pretty good, I marathoned it. The female lead a bit too loud but once you get used to it, the series is good.
Healer is good too. I'm currently watching I Remember You, its interesting so far, has both mystery and romance.
Bad Guys - the best drama I've ever watched