Hi! Can someone give me some recommendations from any country, please?  I'm in a drama slump...   And looking for something that is addicting/can't stop watching the drama. 
I not really picky about the genre but no period dramas(I'm picky about these ones). 
Thanks!
Nobuta wo Produce, Last Friends, Koukou Kyoushi 2003, Boys on the Run, Love Shuffle

(Chibitalia!)
From your list: Gu Family Book, Kill Me Heal Me and You're Beautiful.

Also I recommend Boss and Me. It's super cute and so much fun to watch. 
Japanese (japanese dramas are usually easy to marathon because they are shorter and more dynamic than korean ones.)
Gokusen - judging from what you have already seen you might like this one. i consider is sort of classics of the genre. it is very enjoyable
LIAR GAME - if you enjoy mindgames and mystery i rec this!! :D
Love shuffle - quite cute romantic drama where couples decide to swich their partners and stuff happens

Korean:
Reply 1997 - my all time favourite drama, probably the only drama that i quite literally marathoned (during my exam season. haha.). first episode might seem a little weird but you will get used to it (or i hope you will :D). has little 'mystery' element that will keep you on the edge of the seat and forces you to watch next episode :D
Who are you: School 2015 - drama from the 'school series'. this one also has little mystery element (this time actual mystery) that makes you want to know what happens next. also there are new young actors that play really well.
Marriage not dating - in my opinion the best 'pretend relationship drama' (which i absolutly love) with great chemistry and good actors

Korean movies (i feel like sometimes a good movie can very well get you from your slump :))
Sunny - one of my all time favourite movies :)). gives me this 'feel good feeling'
A werewolf boy
Hello Ghost - it is funny but at the same time kinda tearjerker :))
100 days with mr. Arrogant - very funny movie :D
Kazoku Game
Kill Me, Heal Me
Modern Farmer
Prince William
Ando Lloyd - A.I. Knows Love ?
35 sai no Koukousei
Bitter Blood
Bloody Monday
etc

There are a lot from you can choose ^^
Reply 1997, School 2013 or God of Study for school / friendship dramas

Marriage Not Dating or Ho-Goo's Love for light romantic stories

Liar Game for some brainy storyline

Healer if you prefer some action

I was really addicted to The Queen's Classroom but I didn't find that many other friends who enjoyed it so maybe it's just me