Hi! I'm back for a recommendation :s

In comparaison to all the korean dramas I have watched, I haven't seen very many japanese or taiwanese dramas (for each country, under ten I believe: you can check my list). So far Last Cinderella was my favorite japanese drama, and Autumn's Concerto / ToGetHer were my favorite taiwanese ones.

So I was wondering if you knew any other japanese or taiwanese dramas, that focus mainly on romance? 

I generally like heroines that are sweet, soft-spoken, shy or innocent in some way -- that doesn't necessarily mean she must be timid, Sakura in Last Cinderella for example was a very strong-willed, almost "manly" heroine, and yet she had this rather innocent side in the way she experienced love for the first time. What I mean is that I really can't stand heroines that are materialistic, needlessly aggressive or overly self-confident. Thank goodness there aren't too many of those in dramaland, though.

Also I can't stand sports dramas, or musical dramas :/

Other than that, I have no other criteria. 

Please recommend some romantic dramas that you have enjoyed! :) :) :) 

thank you for your help!
I know you said you don't like music dramas but I still think you might enjoy Nodame Cantabile. It's a really good drama and not at all like those 'idol' music dramas.

I also suggest Otomen. I love this drama so much.

I see you've seen a number of Kamenashi Kazuya's dramas. Yokai Ningen Bem is really excellent if you can overlook the Power Rangers level special effects (thankfully they are not super common), although the romance is minimal.

I also suggest Hana Kimi or the remake (which I liked slightly more)
Highly recommend you Rich Man, Poor Woman (Jap) & Autumns Concerto (Tw)
You can try the taïwanese version of Fated to Love You. (I didn't see the korean remake. I tried but I really didn't like the acting so I didn't even watch the first episode.)
For Taiwanese dramas I recommend It Started With a Kiss and They Kiss Again. Also Romantic Princess.
In Between
Tie The Knot
Office Girls
Switch Girl

Definitely second It Started With a Kiss and  They Kiss Again.
Devil Beside You
Down with Love
Drunken to Love you
Sunny Happiness
Woody Sambo
Skip Beat!
Ando Lloyd - A.I. Knows Love ?
Boku to Star no 99 Nichi
Hi My Sweetheart
Juunen Saki mo Kimi ni Koishite
Love Shuffle
Prince William
Satorare
Zettai Kareshi

I loved these :)
My favorite taiwansese dramas are 
Autumns Concerto
MARS
Down with love
Skip Beat
I recommend "The Rose." It's a very great romantic tw-drama.
Thanks for all these suggestions!