Any recommendations for a drama featuring clubbing scenes for the main couple. Can be totally cliched (girl goes to let her hair down when main man comes in with friends and see her (being jealous but not realising he likes her) type of thing.

Seen a few with this type of scene but i really can;t place where i've seen them so just recommend anything and everything.

Thanks in advance

Witch's Romance had few scenes in clubs but IIRC the main couple only hung out together in bar-like setting. The main guy & co did some proper clubbing.

You're All Surrounded
had a club scene(s?). But there's a pretty good chance they were undercover or something...

I'm pretty sure The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry had some club scenes. It's kinda inevitable when the guy's in a band?

City Hunter: I remember the spoiled brat Kim Na Na was a bodyguard for dragged her to a nightclub. And there she bumps into Lee Min Ho ;^)

Hana Yori Dango (and therefore probably Boys Over Flowers, though I can't remember clearly): Tsukushi goes to a nightclub and gets framed in order to make Domyoji jealous :^/

I Need Romance 3: the male lead is a musician and sometimes a DJ in nightclubs. I remember there being a few scenes of that, and I'm pretty sure there was at least one scene involving the two leads (she tried flirting him because he was very cool as a popular DJ, but he rejected her and purposely made her jealous with another girl, because he truly has a crush on her though she doesn't know it, and blablabla)

Que Sera Sera: at the beginning there are many scenes at clubs, but not necessarily between the male lead and the female lead (it's really because he's a gigolo of sorts, and that's his hunting area). Later on the female lead briefly works at a kind of club.

Good luck :^)