I really want to watch something creepy, scary, or like just unsettling. Like it can be horror, supernatural, crime, romance or psychological. Like i dont even care the genre (except not medical please).

I usually only watch Kdramas, but if you have really good recs from others I might give it a try! Thanks!!!!

masters sun - although its a romance, the ghost scenes were pretty realistic. 

Cant be more help really is i'm too chicken for creepy things lol
just read you've already seen it so my post was pretty irrelevant lol
I would suggest: 

- Gap Dong.  Definitely Gap Dong.  Lee Joon creeps the heck out of me in some of his scenes.  Even just looking at the screenshots gives me chills.
- And the villain in Monster (this version: http://mydramalist.com/6529-monster-2014) is pretty decent (it's a movie, not a drama fyi)

Everything else I would suggest you've seen already ;)  I'm sure there are plenty also in the jdorama section, but I'm not well versed enough in them to recommend any to you.
Subete ga F ni Naru- It's a mystery show most of the time, but some episodes towards the end are a lot more gory/creepy.

If you're okay with movies there is Tale of Two Sisters which is psychological with some scary and gory stuff mixed in. There's also the movie Spellbound, that is more of a romantic comedy, but I think there were a few jumpscares in it.
From your plan to watch list, I recommend "Who Are You". And you can also try two very good japanese dramas : "Guilty Akuma to Keiyakushita Onna" and "One Missed Call".
Coma is a short K-drama with just 5 eps in the horror genre!
Try Soul and Vampire Prosecutor seasons 1 and 2.
Oh wow thanks everyone, I didn't expect to get any replies. I am definitely gonna try all of these out! Thank you so much. 

Joseon X-Files
The End of The World
The Devil
You only want Kdrama? Japanese has more dramas that fit to your criteria though
Not a drama but I found the movie Old Boy quite unsettling *-* still can't figure out what I should think about it (nor what score to give it :P)
I second Coma. It is creepy, scary, unsettling and gory.
I think both Ouroboros and Cruel City are unsettling. So is Hwayi: A Monster Boy which is a kmovie.
@bossmama I'm willing to give jdramas a try. I usually just watch kdramas. is all.