Any movie or drama that has some character with punk style...Anyting that shows such styles xD 

Example: the ahjumma from Healer

Do you mean like the leather jacket with chain hanging from the trouser type of thing? If so how about devil beside you (t-drama). Also you're beautiful/fabulous boys has that type of look too. 

Nana for a japanese movie and maybe Beck (trying to remember it)
Edit: oh pfff sorry I made a mistake and was checking somebody else's drama list, not yours... Sorry if you have already seen these!

It's such a shame that it's rare :^/ I would recommend Shut Up Flower Boy Band, only you already saw that one...

Once I answered a question titled "Show with punks?", maybe this helps: http://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-asia-fo...

Ah, I also remember the girl in "Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge" dressing all in black. Now that I look at it again, it was exaggerated though, haha. 
SunakoYamatoNadeshikoShichiHengejapanese

(Same goes for "Kimi ni Todoke", only it looks like you're not really into japanese dramas/movies.)

JaeJoong often looks emo, though. Especially in "Postman To Heaven".

e0074362_4aefd1047ec14.jpg

I always thought Lee Soo Hyuk often looks emo, too. I haven't watched "Vampire Idol", but they seem to dress in a kinda edgy, blackish style (though it looks pretty weird, hahaha...)

photo210316.jpg

For movies try GOTH, Kamikaze Girls, Koizora, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. As for dramas definitely Devil Beside You and if you liked that then try Why Why Love (they're very similar)
Wow Thanks everyone! This helped me a lot ! So happy with your anwers guys! :D
@Kim-Park-Lee I recently watched The wallflower and since then I wanted to find more characters like Sunako :)
The movies Nana and Nana 2.
@CherryBunny I have already watched those :( 
P.S Matsuda Ryuhei is so hot as Ren haha
movies;
bandage - at least he seems kinda punk to me

didn't watch it but from what I've seen;
hi my sweetheart
gloomy salad days
@Juscha Thanks!^^ I never heard of Gloomy salad days but it seems good :)