Desperate need of recs. I prefer them to be korean(but isn't required) and have romance as main subject.

1. Romcom where love triangle isn't the main or secondary focus. City Hall is a perfect example, however the cast is a little bit too old for my taste. But if you can't think of anything with a younger cast that's fine.
2. Overpowered lead. That is in the story the drama takes place. So the guy/girl doesn't have to be able to move mountains, just that he/she is stronger/smarter or whatever than the villain/s.
3. Lead where the main character is the driving force of the show, think House, or similar. Basically where the show is revolves around the lead and his/her tribulations.
4. Superman Clark Kent syndrome. Basically the lead pretends to be weak/dumb/clumsy but is actually awesome. City Hunter and Healer is good examples, however I don't need it to be action oriented.
5.Fake taboo/relatives. Where the guy and/or girl/relatives think they are related but has a romance. My Girl, Hotel King, and That Winter, The Wind Blows are good examples.

Thanks! :D
I don't really understand if you need to have all 5 criteria at once. So sorry if my recommendation is a bit off, since I can't think of one that with all those elements :^p 

All I can come up with is Gaksital. There's romance, only most will agree that the female lead is a pretty bad actress -- still, the drama managed to be extremely popular in spite of that, so that must mean something! 

(to be honest I'm not a fan of the show for various reasons, though I really understand its appeal and see why it's an interesting drama). 

I think this drama contains points
- 2: he's a "robin hood" type of character, when Korea was occupied by the Japanese in the 40s, so there's a lot of fooling his ennemies going on (and he has a looooot of ennemies)
- 3: it's a very psychological drama, with a lot of growth on the lead's part
- sort of 4: he is an undercover hero after all, fighting for his country, but his second persona is far from clumsy, instead he acts cruel and collaborates with the Japanese

I was gonna recommend healer until i reached the part where you mentioned it, lmao. I can't think of any drama that has all that included, unless you want one of any?
Your need is almost everybody want
see, I know what u want but dramas like healer and city hunter aren't that much as I faced already but, instead try thrillers that have the close atmosphere of those two dramas.
EX:
Good Doctor
Innocent Man
The Bridal Mask
Time Between Dog and Wolf
Vampire Prosecutor 1&2
Ghost
My Beautiful Bride
Midas
Iljimae

they all got romance 
Na, don't need rec that fits all points, think that would be pretty impossible, heh. I want a rec that fits either point.

Thanks so far :)