Hello :)
I'm looking for dramas or movies with a guy, who's somewhat weak(er) than the girl (if there is a girl) or suffering (also internal struggle). This can result in the girl caring for him. With weaker I mean all kind of aspects.
What I have seen so far and have this theme:
Sky of Love, I give my first love to you, Bridal Mask, I can hear your voice, Good Doctor, Can You Hear My Heart, Closer to heaven, Maundy Thursday, Werewolf Boy, Boku no Ita Jikan, Triangle, Real, My Son, Noona, The Attorney, Hwayi, Juvenile Offender, It's okay that's love, Secret Door, Bad Guys, Healer, Kill Me Heal Me,Angry Mom (Jisoos character), Falling for Innocence, I Remember You (Min)
I hope my request doesn't sound too weird XD Basically I just want a show, were the guy isn't perfect and is struggling with something and will (or sometimes not) overcome it with the help of others. (If possible not too much comedy)
Nice topic convo! Have you seen Secret Garden? I actually didn't like that drama so much. But the hero does have a weakness for elevators! 
Protect the Boss
Rooftop Prince maybe? Those guys are kind of helpless when it comes to modern day stuff.

Also I recommend Gokusen and Tumbling. Both have 'tough on the outside' characters that have internal struggles that they work through with the help of friends.
Thanks for the reply :)
I have already seen Secret Garden, Rooftop Prince (loved it), Gokusen (one of my first dramas ♥ ) and Tumbling, but nonetheless thank you for your recommendations ^^
Hello!

I didn't take a look at your list so some recs can be irrelevant, but i would suggest some japanese comedies and school dramas :
Buzzer beat, densha otoko, freeter, ie wo kau, Gakkou no kaidan, Mikeneko holmes no suiri, My girl (japanese) (and pretty much every drama with Aiba i guess), Tokujo kabachi, uta no onii-san, water boys, yankee kun to megane chan, youkouso wagaya e, yowakutemo katemasu (especially this one!)
You could try Itoshi kimi e
http://mydramalist.com/253-itoshi-kimi-e

And maybe Koukou kyoushi 2003
The story is intense and kind of twisted but sooo good. This guy has a very... unusual way of dealing with his weakness.
http://mydramalist.com/790-kou-kou-kyoushi-2003
(Don't look at the comments on this page, some of them are a bit spoilery.)
Satorare
Hello God
Flowers for Algernon
Zenkai Girl
Boku to Star no 99 Nichi
Celeb to Binbo Taro
Densha Otoko
Date - Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira
Freeter, Ie o Kau.
Hi My Sweetheart
Ho Goo's Love
Hyde, Jekyll, Me
Kokoro ga Pokitto ne
My Unfortunate Boyfriend
Nobunaga Concerto
Ohitorisama
Q10
Shibatora
That Fool
The Plan Man
Super Daddy Yeol
Ugly Alert

I know exatly what you're looking for, but it's pretty difficult to find this exact theme in every drama. I've recommended you some of the dramas that I've enjoyed and hopefully, they will be close to what you've asked for!