THREAD EDITED =)

1. Really romantic = many sweet moments, but WITH CONFLICTS (not always happy/sad)
2. Will make me laugh and CRY
3. Good acting
- I don't know.. I get bored with average acting

*Nice OST is highly appreciated, you know a good song when it affects the "feels" haha or catchy. Just OST that is memorable =)
Hi,
From your PTW list, I would recommend You Who Came From the Stars and Lie To Me.
Other than that, if you're not against period drama, there is Sungkyunkwan Scandal.
If you can, iIt would be helpful to put a link to the topic(s) with the other recommendations you wrote about. That way, we can make sure to not repeat the same things.
Valid Love, I'm currently watching this and it's great.
Marriage Not Dating
Kill Me, Heal Me
Thanks! I've decided to watch (based also on prev threads)

1. You Who Came from the Stars
2. Coffee Prince
3. Healer
4. Kill me, Heal me
5. Shark
6. Goong
seeing the things you watched or ptw we got quite the same taste I think :)

If you want a heartwrenching but epic romance, watch ''The Princess' Man''
I got bored fast with a lot of dramas lately but this one I didn't get bored even 1 sec and after I finished it (which took me less than 3 days) I wanted to rewatch it immediately. really a masterpiece. I really liked the ost too, it adds up to the moments. A big plus is how brave the female lead is. She's my fave actress too. 

and ofcourse my all time favorite ''Tatta Hitotsu no Koi''. It's been a while since I've watched it but the romance is so pure and it'll forever have a place in my heart. The ost is really pretty in a haunting way.

next is ''mary stayed out all night'', I love the cast, and I loved the ost ''my precious'' sang by the lead actor. Though I think this is best to watch during christmas, doesn't really matter ofcourse but because of the christmas episodes. but it's super cute and funny. Though seeing the comments on mdl, you either love or hate it.