Hello,

I am looking for some recommendations for a new drama to watch.  Some i watched and really liked are The Four 2015,  The Journey of Flower, The Romance of the Condor Heroes and The Scholar Who Walks the Night.  

Thank you for your help :)

Judging by your list, I guess you quite like the wuxia, supernatural genre. That's similar/same as my taste. :)

Chinese:
- Sword of Legends (2014): this one is like completely supernatural, fantasy, wuxia since it's about a sword that cursed the one who owns it etc. 
- Swordsman (2013): this one is another wuxia one like 'romance of the condor heros', since its by the same author
- Xuan Yuan Sword 3 Legend (2012): This one is another supernatural fantasy wuxia drama about swords
- Lastly you can watch these old ones such as Chinese Paladin (1 and 3): both pretty good fantasy wuxia dramas about swords as well. 

Korean:
Judging from the fact that your watched scholar, I'm just going to take a wild guess and think that you like vampire dramas
- Blood (2015): Vampire drama with a medical twist to it, so the vampires aren't a legend but a virus
- Vampire Flower (2014): This one isn't an actual drama, its a web drama and its super short, 6eps I think each like 15mins long. It was just a short story about vampires. You could watch it to pass time. 
- Vampire Prosecutor: drama about a prosecutor being a vampire, no romance and it's pretty short, 2 seasons each 11 eps I think. 
Other than vampires I'll just tell you some good historical ones
- Moon that embraces the sun: this one has minor supernatural factors, though mainly focuses on the love story of the mains
- Empress Ki: this one is a pure korean historical drama and its super long being 51 eps but it was really good and gives you alot of emotions. 

So here you go. 
If you have any specific genre request you can ask again. :)