Hi guys. Lately I was tired with complicated story, I want to refreshing with simple love story. u can suggest korean, taiwan, japan, chinese, or hongkong. 

The story was just like JUST YOU or BOSS & ME. The female cast had innocent character but the male had cold character.

And I want to ask something, one day I found this summary of drama. But forgot the title. 

The female got gift for stay one night in the hotel (maybe), but she found her boyfriend cheating. And a guy help her for revenge. 

This story actually just like FATED TO LOVE YOU, but it was not. This is chinese or taiwan drama. If U know, please tell me.

Are you sure it's not the original Taiwanese version of Fated to Love You? It sounds like it.

I haven't seen "Just you" or "Boss & Me" yet, but I leave here some romances with innocent girls and cold male characters:
- Nodame Cantabile (J);
- Together (T);
- Stars Falling From the Sky (k) ;

These don't have innocent girls and cold guys, but are also very good refreshing romances:
- Nagareboshi (J);
- Love You You (C);
- Inocent Love (J);
+1 Nodame Cantabile (I personally prefer the Korean version, but like AnitaGuida said the Japanese version is also good)
I Love Lee Tae Ri (k)
The Girl Who Sees Scents (k - a bit of drama, but the romance is refreshing and sweet)
Otomen (j - cute romance, with some gender role-reversal)
Baby-Faced Beauty (k - from your plan-to watch list)
Rich Man, Poor Woman (j)
@AnitaGuida

Yes, I'm sure it's not FATED TO LOVE YOU
thx btw, i'll try to watch u recomend for me