Hello! I'm really in the mood for some lighthearted, simple entertainment!

I made a list showing some of the dramas I've enjoyed in the past and currently watching with this type of theme (a lot of Taiwanese shows seem to have the "feel" I'm looking for), for example:

Crossing Hero

Modern Farmer

Runaway Sweetheart

Otomen

A Different Kind of Pretty Man

etc.

English Sub Available Shows appreciated, but not a requirement

If it has a perfect ending where everyone is happy and seems completely unrealistic, I consider that a plus!

PS. I'm open to variety shows too, I personally keep up with Running Man and Gag Concert (I'll occasionally watch Infinity Challenge, but not my favorite).

tumblr_ne41zsZNTz1r3tjneo2_500.gif

Hana Kimi
One Pound Gospel
Hungry! - slightly less silly than the others
Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Ouran Hugh School Host Club
Gokusen? maybe?

for some reason all of my suggestions are Japanese? Not many Korean shows choose to be so silly. Modern Farmer is an exception!
Moon River
Switch Girl
Marriage not dating
Thanks everyone for the suggestions, my to-watch list is growing fatter :) I'll definitely be starting Switch Girl tonight!
I started Unstoppable High Kick yesterday, silliest thing ever. There's no hangcliffers, each episode is brief and has its own trama, so you can easily get back to whatever you need to do. I find it very refreshing! It has so many episodes (plus two sequels) that I can't even see the ending. Shit happens since the first episode, but is so comical that you don't even have the time to feel bad, you'll be laughing in a matter of seconds.

I second what was said above about Sweden Laundry, very good drama also.
Love Cells is a cute liiiittle drama! Pretty silly and funny! :P
Thank you everyone for the suggestions, I'm still looking into them :) 

@Juscha - I finished the first season of Switch Girl last night and really enjoyed it, just what I needed!!!! On episode 4 of Moon River right now and loving it also, thank you for your spot on suggestions :)
I strongly recommend The Lover. It was really funny and kinda lighthearted but in this adult way. It was kinda unique in its own way :D
No problem at all! I´m glad you like it :D 
Bride of the Century may very well fit this criterium. Bonus: it stars Lee Hong Ki! 
Some dramas that came to mind:
Merry Mary (aka Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack and Defense Battle)
Aoi Honoo
So no Otoko, Ishiki Takai Kei
Unubore Deka

Oh, and I second the recommendation for Hana Kimi. It's a riot!

Ma Boy
Btw, my favorite character is Tae Joon played by Minhoo, I love the funny drama kings (queens) in dramas xD
tumblr_mbtarxiYI41qd7bspo1_500.gif
I second "Marriage, not Dating." I honestly laughed out loud in every episode several times. There were moments where I felt extreme empathy for the leads, but there was NO intense melodrama. Also, although there are only 6 episodes so far, I'm really enjoying "She was Pretty." Don't know if noona romances are your cup of tea, but "Witch's Romance" is adorable and light hearted, too.