Ok, sorry for this lame discussion title XD

Hello everyone! 
I'm here to ask for your precious reccomendations in order to find something perfect for me :D

I would like to watch a drama that is super cute, lot of romance, love and cuteness. Clichés are totally okay for me.
Nothing sad or tragic, I like something light-hearted or comedy!!
Kisses, hugs and more are highly appreciated :P (I don't want something with no kiss at all... T_T)
Another tough request: please, no super  spiteful and cruel second female lead, I can't stand them >_<"
Nationality, setting and age (and sex? °_°) doesn't matter to me, as long as the drama suits the requirements above.

I know this will be quite hard... ç_ç A perfect drama with all of these requirements is Oh my ghost! (Extremely cute couple, wonderful characters, funny and enjoyable second lead), so something like that would be good.

P.S. If you can, check my list before suggesting something. 

Thaaaaanks *__* <3 <3
Hi Merill :D you should try Boss & Me :D but maybe you're already watching it XDDD 
Oh, thank you martyfairy, I will surely give it a try... once more :D
I second Boss and Me. It is very cute! I can also recommend The Girl Who Sees Scents and Say That You Love Me.

Here are a few that I don't think are on your watched list and might fit your description;

Dal Ja's Spring 

What's Up Fox

You Who Came From The Stars

City Hall

Ho Goo's Love

Heart to Heart

Hyena

My Unfortunate Boyfriend 

Ex- Girlfriend Club.

Thank you very much, I will try watching them :D
You're looking for something like: Love, now.
So far it's the cheesiest, sweetest drama I've seen and so much chemistry and skinship. :)
I agree Boss and me is cute too

For overload cuteness and skinship you might also like :
  • My sunshine
  • Queen In Hyun's Man
  • Smiling pasta (very...hmmm...lets say old school taiwanese lol)