The title explains it all. I'm not a big fan of love triangles since the main lead always ends up with the one I hate. So can anyone recommend any dramas where the romance is strictly between two people.

Faith
Scholar Who Walks the Night
The Girl Who Sees Scents
City Hall
Queen In Hyun's Man
That Winter, The Wind Blows

As far as I can remember these have little to no love triangles.
I'm watching That Winter, The Wind Blows right now. So far I like it. City Hall also seems interesting. Thanks for the recommendations.
You really made me think, and to be honest I am not entirely sure that the following do not have a love triangle at least at the beginning. But if they do, the second male lead was so insignificant that I cannot remember or just such a bad option that I don't count him as ever having any real potential. 

So with that in mind here are a few more suggestions:

Coffee Prince (LT at the beginning but really not important)
Gu Family Book
The World that we live in
Oh my Ghost(ess)
I remember You
It's Okay that Love (LT at the beginning)
Ho Goo's Love
East of Eden
Personal Taste
Healer

Hope some of them are to your taste.
Err... actually now that I think about it, you might wanna cross City Hall of that list. If I remember correctly the male lead has a fiance(arranged marriage for political reasons, I think) and the female lead is friends with a married guy and there's some jealousy from the male lead. But I don't remember the "rivals" having that much screen time or being that much of a threat. Anyways, I hate love triangles too, and I don't remember it at all as a love triangle type drama.
@lunatepe nice, thanks for the shows, i can definitely use the recommendations

@Baqa thats fine, as long as the love triangle isnt emphasized, and with the information you gave me it seems like something good to watch
I just finished Noble, My Love. Its a web series but I thought it was better than some of the other romance dramas I've seen lately that have and hour to dedicate to 20+ episodes ^.^