Hi, I am looking for dramas that have a crime to solve or anything investigative. There also must be romance (even a little bit). Anthing with investigating a big crime

I watched... Cruel City, Healer, I Remember You, You're All Surrounded, Arang and the Magistrate. I tried Pinocchio but for some reason, I can't get into it.

Hello,

You can try :

- H.I.T.
- I Hear Your Voice : you might not like it since you didn't like Pinocchio (same writers, producer and lead male actor) but a lot of people prefered IHYV to Pinocchio so give it a try.
When It's At Night
- Who Are You : 2013, it's not the one you saw. This one is about a policewoman waking up from a 6 years coma and seeing ghosts. I strongly recommend this one.
Thanks. I'm giving Who Are You: 2013 a try for now
Gap Dong - the story focuses on catching a serial killer, but it also contains some romance between the main leads
Yong Pal - there's a whole conspiracy in this one, mixed with some romance
Angry Mom - this one was very interesting; it focuses on a mother who tries to catch the people who have harmed her daughter, so she disguises as a highshool student. She eventually dicovers a whole conspiracy and she tries to make things right. There's some romance too which I think adds a bit of comedy and lightness to this drama
Remote - this is a jdrama and it's episodic: there's a new case in each episode, but as the story progresses you discover more about the characters and you'll see that the main leads become quite close

I hope you'll like at least one of these! ^^