Lately, I am so into dramas/movies with cool headed, charismatic, and man-of-a-few-words male lead. For instance, leads in Gold Empire, A New Leaf, Jumong, Unexpected You, etc.

Type of actors I prefer are like So Ji Sub, Song Il Guk, Lee Sun Kyun, Goo Soo, Kim Myung Min, Lee Tae Sung. So actors like Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Jong Suk, Lee Seung Gi, Hyun Bin, Woo Bin, Yoo Chun, Ji Sung, Choi Jin Hyuk, Joo Sang Wook etc are a big NO. Not that I am against them or what, I used to watch them a lot too. I hope you roughly get the idea I am trying to convey.

Are they any drama/movies with those type of male lead? I am open to any kind of drama, preferably romance.

That's it! Thanks~ <3

A chinese drama called.'Love me if you dare'
The main guy is Mr Bo and he is one of the guys you like (charismatic&man-of-a-few-words) 
The only difference is that it is Chinese, but it's still awesome!
At first I wasn't very satisfied, because of the language, but I watched the first episode anyway and it was AWESOME!!!
(I am Chinese, but first language is English aka not good with Chinese)
Thanks for the answer! I have watched that drama before though :( Now I only watch Korean drama/movie.
I only know some movies;
A moment to remember
Daisy
Pained (I think the other two fit more though.)
Those are great movies! Thanks anyway~
Have you seen Giant? Lee Beom Soo is epic in that one. Also, History of the Salaryman, King of Dramas, Last, Twenty again, Mask (?), my daughter seo young...
My Daughter Seo Young is my favorite! Among your suggestion, I found Giant intriguing. Thanksss.
Cruel City, for sure. It's super suspenseful. 
Liar Game. Definitely Liar Game. I wasn't all that interested at first but the male lead sells the whole thing. 

You may want to try Innocent Man again because it fits the bill of silent calculated type and he gets much more charismatic later. The first two episodes are back story to the main thing, so I rec a second try. 

Protect the Boss has a "man of few words" thing going on but it's pure romance. You should try it though, the Chinese can be weird but try the first 4 episodes and then make a judgement. 

Tazza - Hand of God. sort of what your looking for....

I tried my best. You should look back at several of the ones you dropped. There are some fantastic dramas in there that just need a second chance.
I hope you find something you like. 
I get what you're trying to convey. You want dramas with actors who are and play grown, mature men, not the boyish idols. You're in luck because I like these type of male leads too so here you go:

Lovers
City Hall
High Society
Padam Padam
Que Sera Sera

Some non-Korean, but good ones:

Aishiteru to Ikketure
Boss & Me
Loving, Never Forgetting
Good Life, Arigatou Papa

Movies:

3-Iron