Hey there!
Im looking for Korean, Japanese or Taiwanese dramas or movies about a girl falling in love with her male friend. 
Would be great if hes taking or if it was any kind of a one sided love so you can watch her handling being in the friendzone (and maybe trying to make him fall in love with her)
Cant wiat for your suggestions!
HI! i only have 2 korean dramas for you.. first is "Reply 1997". it's a school drama and the male lead is in love with his female best friend!  second is " The Time We Were Not in Love". actually in this drama both leads are in love with each other but no one ever made a move and have a relationship. i hope i helped you even for a little
Hey! I usually avoid those dramas because that theme doesn't thrill me, though I did love Reply 1997. Another one I have seen that should fit is Personal Taste, and I know in Coffee Prince the leads become great friends first (since he believes she's a guy). Although I can't give great advice, coincidentally Dramabeans just published a great list of the top 10 dramas with long time friends turned to lovers, and their recommendations are always helpful since they've watched so many k-dramas. Here's the link to the article.
Some japanese ones which can fit your criteria (to some extent) :
- Yamada Taro monogatari
- Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
- Switch girl
- Nodame Cantabile
- Juui Dolittle
most are not romance dramas, so don't expect it to be the main topic of the show
The only other drama I can think of with that type of situation is Operation Proposal.  There are Korean/Japanese versions of the same story.

K-drama
J-drama
Thank you everyone, I will check out all your mentioned dramas. 

But I prefer if the friendzoned one/main lead was a girl, not a guy :)
One of my fave themes!! If you want the girl friend-zoned, Ex-girlfriend club is perfect. It's a short, fun drama.

I suggest In Time With You (skip The Time We Were in Love) and Reply 1997 - guys friend-zoned, but they're great. They're meant to be and you just can't help rooting for them. Coincidentally, both have strong female leads and good male leads who support them. Best friends-turned-lovers dramas, IMO.
Pasta - if i remember correctly. 
anymore suggestions with female lead whos being rejected`?