I am in LOVE with the currently airing Chinese drama Love Me If You Dare, but just two episodes a week aren't enough to sustain me :( I love the dark plot and theme, but with lighthearted moments offered by the main leads who battle to remain "good".

I'm almost finished with I Remember You, Do Gum's character is what is making the show worthwhile for me.

Stuck in Evil Minds right now, MC is getting a bit to angsty and melodramatic for me.

Seen Dr. Frost, didn't care for it, none of the characters really connected for me.

Another show with a similar vibe was Bad Guys, loved the action/characters/and overarching mystery.

I'm open to Chinese/Korean/Japanese/Thai/Taiwanese shows, hopefully something I can find subs for :/

PS. It doesn't have to be about a psychological profiler, but something with mystery/suspense/thriller is my bread and butter.

NO TRAGEDY PLEASE, I'm sorry I'm picky, but I hate it when the MCs die

I would have said Orthros no inu but you're already watching it :P (I don't remember the ending though *-*)

Good luck with your search!
I'll suggest 

- 35 sai no Kokousei
- N no Tame Ni

They're both Japanese Dramas. Hope you'll like them :)
I also really like darker dramas with suspense.
If you haven't seen it yet, I would recommend the God's Quiz series and Missing Noir M. Most of the OCN dramas are great as OCN tends to produce darker dramas.
I would also recommend Sirius. Even if I can't remember the drama, I know that I really liked it and found it compelling. It is a short KBS drama.