@ViolinGal & @sofi1993 : Ok, now that's weird. I didn't remember ever adding those two to my PTW list and I swear I even checked with the search tool (CTRL + F) to see if I had them but I couldn't find anything. Well, I might have forgot that added them but I still looked for the titles... So, I'm sorry. I just check and I actually have it, just like you said... Weird. Really weird. The only sane explaination I have is that I was so tired that I checked on someone else PTW list XD

@fanitha : Sorry, I didn't watch anything on your PTW list so I can only ask the next person to give you an unrecommendation.
I know I might be one of the few, but I found Love Shuffle to be average rather than amazing.... If anything, I'd prioritize your other titles.

I also dropped Hana Yori Dango so can't recommend Hana Yori Dango 2.
I got a lot on my PTW list too because when I like an actor/actress, I usually list their projects to my PTW list, now it's piled up. 

Please tell me which should I drop and yes, that's true, whenever we find a new one, we somehow forget to follow what we really want to watch ???? I've been watching ongoing dramas lately so I haven't watched all that I planned yet, mostly old movies/dramas. 

Thank you guys!
Well you have a whole lot of Jdramas there @jamychan! I dont watch much of em anymore so I wouldnt be able to say... There's no outrageous drama on your PTW...but I can comment on a few of em & give you a lil insight :)
I didnt watch Five Senses of Eros but I heard from a friend that it's quite messy and confusing but you can still watch and see for yourself because I haven't witnessed it firsthand either!
Hormones 2 is quite great but there's less Win and it's slightly messy haha but I still appreciated it :D So if you liked the season 1 just keep watchin!
My Sassy Girl 2, I havent seen it either but based on the bad response from the South Korean audience and even international fans it might just not be worth it...
PPOI, well I watched this too long ago so it's very blurry in my mind but I guess if you want to see the younger Johnny Ent. artist (Jin Akanishi & Yamashita Tomohisa) you could like skip through it? haha but not really worth watching...
The Producers...it's not an outstanding drama despite its awesome casting! I was slightly disappointed but I continued on mostly for IU's storyline haha I guess it's cute! But it starts off with this kind of mockumentary vibe (2 eps) and slowly just stops...becoming a regular cliche-ish romcom! Still fun if u wanna watch it for a specific actor...so it all depends on u!
Oh on your On-hold list though, there's Secretly, Greatly that I found kinda soso...even with the great cast! If you didnt like what you saw so far I'd say just drop it of skip through it for eye candy haha  
I dunno if this was helpful at all or I confused u more lol sorry bout that~
My PTW is pretty long! And I should be going through it again smday cause I'm sure I aint gonna watch a bunch of em haha So good luck to the next person ;) Have fun~~
@azyjtevol  immediately remove "Missing You" from your plan to watch list.  Too much crying after the first four episodes.  I wanted to smack everyone and i should have dropped it. it's SO BAD.

Bride of the Century - Sexual violence masquerading as flirting, a ridiculous plot.  I was watching it because I like Lee Hong Ki as Jeremy in You're Beautiful.  He's terrible in this.  really bad acting from everyone.

Flower boy next door.  Urgh.  skip through all of it except the scenes with Go Gyeong Pyo, Kim Seul Gi and Park Soo Jin.  Those three actors are excellent in this stupid drama everyone else is extremely unlikable.
@Nat To The Beautiful You was terrible in everyway possible. The only decent actors were not important enough to keep me watching and the story wasn't anything new.

Orange Marmalade I don't even know where to start. It looked good at first but it fell apart really bad
@versaillesyoo

Daisy - To be honest, it's not necessarily that this movie is BAD per se. But rather that unless you are looking for a REALLY artsy performance, it's kind of unintelligible. The characters, the motivations, and the outcome doesn't really make a lot of sense. It's also fairly slow and feels like nothing is happening. Although, I see you rated Postman to Heaven a 7 (and while I enjoyed Daisy a bit more than that movie) I felt like it had a similar artsy-nothingness feel that can be kind of confusing and doesn't go NEARLY deep enough in order for it to be worth it.  

High-End Crush - I mean, I suppose it is short enough for it to not be too much of a time-waster if you decided to watch it. But it honestly is nothing special and even though it is short, the story drags A LOT. I was frequently bored.
@VoilinGal

Angel Eyes - too much makjang
Bloody Monday - there are way better suspense dramas like (maou, kagi kaketta heya, ryusei no kizuna)
Fated to love you (taiwan) - even though this is the original version if you want to watch this story I recommend the Korean version.
Full house take 2 - stay away from this version it has nothing to do with Full house and it's very boring and the male actors are not very good ones.
Koizora the movie - if you watch the drama version you don't have to watch the movie is pretty much the same story nothing new.
Let's watch the meteor shower - It's preferable to watch the Japanese version or the Korean version.
Moorim School - boring
Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi - if you like office dramas you can watch this, but it has cero romance and too much office problems and such
Tomorrow's Cantabile - I recommend you watch the original Japanese version Nodame Cantabile.
Trot Lovers
Warm and Cozy
Woody Samboo
Never_Let_Me_Go-p1.jpg

I watch anything with Haruma and Haruka, but this one is.... meeeeeehhh
@chibiladychoi Sorry, I didn't watch enough of your PTW list to give you an Un-recommendation.

That being said, I need some un-recommendations too.
@nastou19 
I went through your list and I've watched a couple but they were all good dramas but there was a drama I dropped at Episode 7.
"It's Okay that's love" It's a very popular drama but for me, I didn't like it although the story plot was great. I just felt bored with it and I didn't really like the couple.
^ Not really a fan of kdrama but from what I heard you can drop Boy Over Flowers, i do recommend the japanese version instead, Hana Yori Dango 
@chibiladychoi

Hello! I think that if you don't watch these, you won't be missing anything important nor interesting.

Celeb to Binbo Taro
Giragira
Tokujo Kabachi!!
@fanitha

Looking at your PTW list, I really don't see anything I've watched that's terrible, but I have heard from many people that Peach Girl had an annoying love triangle while on another hand I've also heard some great reviews, about it. I guess it depends on the type of dramas you like, though, and I haven't watched it myself. so you probably really shouldn't pay much attention to this.
Hapimari: Happy Marriage
Fated to Love you(Depends on what you like to watch)