I don't know how to feel about yoon juwon just yet, because it's only been two episodes we can still give her the benefit of doubt .... BUT! why did they change jianjian's hair? That was wholly unnecessary, jianjian having short-hair was a reference to her tomboy-ishness of having grown up in an all-male family, her brazenness and innocence were also attributes of having been raised in a family of four males but I feel just a lil bit that- in the childhood flashbacks her personality is perfect (because of the amazing oh eun so) bratty and loud and wonderful -they made her too, I don't how to put this, soft? If that is the right word, the long hair is irking me. Even when she's trying to be quirky it feels a little awkward 

I keep thinking they should have taken inspiration by Hyeri in Reply 1988, if you watch reply 1988 you notice how they resemble each others both as personalities and look.

So yeah, korean can handle that type of characters, so why they make her like this.

I'm fine with changes with the story, but why changing her making her a damsel in disress. 

Yeah, og was immature, sometimes irritating, but was the nice part of it. She had to be like that. She was a teen girl that grow up with only males, and it was amazing to see her maturing.

I don't hate Juwon, but for sure, she is the korean stereotype of FL.

ila:

I keep thinking they should have taken inspiration by Hyeri in Reply 1988, if you watch reply 1988 you notice how they resemble each others both as personalities and look.

So yeah, korean can handle that type of characters, so why they make her like this.

I'm fine with changes with the story, but why changing her making her a damsel in disress. 

Yeah, og was immature, sometimes irritating, but was the nice part of it. She had to be like that. She was a teen girl that grow up with only males, and it was amazing to see her maturing.

I don't hate Juwon, but for sure, she is the korean stereotype of FL.

Completely agree, the immaturity was a part of her character and i hope that the fl managed to bring that in the later episodes atleast 

Also because they expected her to still be the same child of their teen days, but they meet a mature and grown up woman.

She was not a girl anymore, but a woman.
And that made it so realistic and nicely done.

Ju Won's character doesn't feel like she's raised by two fathers and two brothers, she's way too meek

and also teenages Jian Jian treated Xiao and Zi Qiu equally, she called Xiao as "大哥" while Zi Qiu as "小哥", in Korean version Ju Won kinda playing favorite to San Ha, I can't really felt the closeness of Ju Won and Hae Jun just like Zi Qiu and Jian Jian

Super agree, this is why I miss something from this drama.
It's not bad, but not even good. 

That's why I said it gives me more romcom vibes than family vibes.

aannngggg512:

Ju Won's character doesn't feel like she's raised by two fathers and two brothers, she's way too meek

and also teenages Jian Jian treated Xiao and Zi Qiu equally, she called Xiao as "大哥" while Zi Qiu as "小哥", in Korean version Ju Won kinda playing favorite to San Ha, I can't really felt the closeness of Ju Won and Hae Jun just like Zi Qiu and Jian Jian

Exactly! Meek! That's the word I was going for ヽ⁠(⁠。⁠◕⁠o⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠ノ!! Another thing I'm not feeling, is the friendship between juwon and park dal was it?  They cut out the scene where jianjian, ziqiu and xiao defend her from the bullies, thereby not giving us any explanation of their bonding or friendship 

Annette:

Exactly! Meek! That's the word I was going for ヽ⁠(⁠。⁠◕⁠o⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠ノ!! Another thing I'm not feeling, is the friendship between juwon and park dal was it?  They cut out the scene where jianjian, ziqiu and xiao defend her from the bullies, thereby not giving us any explanation of their bonding or friendship 

I think because they change it to Ju Won instead of Dal, Jian Jian was raised with men she shouldn't be too delicate, at the very least make it believable that she was raised with no mother figure