Can anyone recommend a drama(s) around or with these topics:
Rain scene dramas 
around fashion,  
ice skating, 
 ballet, 
heart wrenching (seen 1 liter of tears and loved it) dancing secret/hiding something
Prefer Japanese, Taiwanese, Thai, Korean or Chinese dramas/movies but will accept other countries too. Thanks. :D
Rain:

Love Rain
Playful Kiss
I Hear Your Voice

Ice Skating:

Boys Over Flowers (Thete is an ice skating scene)
Tree Of Heaven (ice skating scene)

Ballet:

Fated To Love You ( Both Taiwan and Korea versions)

Fashion:

She Was Pretty

Heartwrenching:

Tree Of Heaven
Autumn Tale
That Winter, The Wind Blows
Dandelion Love
Movies : rain - my rainy days
fashion - paradise kiss
Rain scene : Meteor Garden, Hana Yori Dango, It Started with A Kiss , Autumn's Concerto,  King Flower, Best Time, Our Times (movie) 
Not sure if this has rain scenes because I don't remember as much as the other ones: Fated to Love You,  My Sunshine, In Time With You,  Hi My Sweetheart, Queen of SOP
Fashion: My Best Ex-Boyfriend
Heart-wrenching: Autumn's Concerto, The Way We Were, MARS, Meteor Garden,  Fated to Love You, In Time With You
Ballet: Fated to Love You (I second this having ballet involved too but very minimal actually),  First Time (film)

hope it helps! I love most of the dramas and films that I placed here :D
Rain scenes ~ She Was Pretty, It Started With A Kiss
Ice Skating ~ Pride
Hello ! 
Fashion : Real Clothes, Princess Jellyfish (movie, kinda), both japanese
Heart Wrenching : 49 Days (K), Ashita, mama ga inai (J), Boku no ita jikan (J), Dear friends (J), Dr DMAT (J), Enoshima Prism (J), Kyou no Hi wa Sayonara (J), Nankyoku Tairiku (J), Rinne no Ame (with rain too, J), currently airin The day before the wedding (J)... Japan makes a lot of specials around illness, you'll be able to find whatever you want...
Fashion: Runway Cop (Kmovie)
Heartwrenching: Secret (Kdrama)
Rain: Pinocchio ( Could also fall a little under heartwrenching)
Fashion:
+1 Runway Cop
Baby-faced Beauty
http://mydramalist.com/5698-brand
Cheongdamdong Alice
Fashion King

surprised no one has mentioned 'sorry, i love you' - still getting over that one 6 months later. Its the saddest thing ever. brilliant.

fashion - paradise kiss, i do, i do (shoes), 

Ice skating - Pride and high school king of savvy .. both have ice hockey 

ballet - not quite ballet but gymnastics in Tumbling.
For ice skating if you want a drama where that plays a big role the only one I know of is Triple. I haven't seen it so I can't recommend it, and I've heard very mixed reviews, but I do know the main character is a figure skater.