So, Im looking for things similar to You're All Surrounded, Ouroboros, and Iljimae, with a, preferably, male main who is basically consumed by his desire for revenge, however, I don't want his 'revenge' to be something petty like making some woman fall in love with him because she was a bully or something, not that bullying is cool, just that, in my opinion, making someone fall in love with you is a poor revenge story.    

In case this is a theme that others are looking for, and you have not seen the shows I mentioned, they are all great pieces with this theme, and I recommend them.

You're All Surrounded -  Kdrama - Follows a group of rookie police detectives, particularly the main character, Eun Dae Gu, who is not quite who he seems (not to spoilery, its pretty clear in the first episode)

Ouroboros - Jdrama - Follows 2 main characters, childhood friends who become a prominent police officer and gang leader, looking for the people who killed a person who was basically their mother.

Iljimae - Kdrama - Follows the main character, the child of a noble, who becomes sort of a Robin Hood type

Thanks for any help in my search

SECRET!!!!!!!! Revenge and angst all over the place! :p

Others:

Time Between Dog and Wolf

The Joseon Gunman

I Hear Your Voice

City Hunter

Yong Pal

Nirvana in Fire
The Devil or the Japanese remake Maou
Tantei no Tantei
Guilty Akuma to Keiyakushita Onna
Alice no Toge

Movies:
Days of Wrath - a very unhealthy side of revenge
A Bittersweet Life - pretty straightforward in revenge department
The Divine Move

The Devil is one of the best revenge dramas I've ever seen - I highly recommend it. Resurrection, an earlier drama from the same writing/directing team is good as well, although not quite so tightly plotted.