I really enjoy those dramas that have jealousy and possessiveness constantly in it - especially those juicy scenes with the heated kisses!

Really great dramas that embody this:

- Boys Over Flowers

- Que Sera Sera (for sure, although the constant verbal and occasional physical abuse is a little so-so and not necessary)

- Discovery of Romance (I actually own the DVD, but have only seen like 6 episodes)

- Boss & Me/Shan Shan Comes to Eat (this is to a lesser extent, but it is most definitely there)

These are the kinds of dramas I'm looking for. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

I did a quick search and found these lists

Here's a couple links that could help:
Possessive and Jealous by Dana (at MyDramaList) this may be very helpful list since it is at Mydramalist

Dramas with jealous guy MyDramaList discussion thread

Yahoo answers

Kpop zone discussion
I know the feeling!  I sometimes get the craving for those types of MLs :)  It happened so often that I had to make a list for it lol.

If you don't want the rough relationship you described for Que Sera Sera, I would stay away from Sealed with a Kiss (for sure!), What Happened in Bali, and Meteor Garden.  

Other than that, I usually watch one of those when I'm in the mood for jealousy.  And I'm sure there are so many more that I haven't found yet!
I've actually seen quite a bit of "Sealed With A Kiss" and enjoyed it. What I didn't like about "Que Sera Sera" is Tae Joo belittling her every 5 minutes and refusing to let her be happy with some other guy. What he did to Herin in that one scene was what I was referring to. His character seems wishy-washy in that respect. I'm okay with SWAK even though some of the things the guy did was deplorable, but considering he really loved the main female lead and *that* was the atmosphere for the whole show, it seemed almost expected whereas in QSS, when Tae Joo does stuff like that, it seems almost ridiculous and only degraded his character.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm more understanding of the abuse if the person dishing out has had a troubled past/childhood that resulted in psychological issues.
Meteor Garden (classic!),  my Best Ex-Boyfriend, It Started With A Kiss followed by its sequel They Kiss Again are the ones. I could think of so far!