I'm looking for dramas like Fated to love You where the drama is about two people in a marriage (its doesn't have to be forced), and along the way there is mutual love? also, you can list dramas that lead up to marriage too :)

thanks

I can only think of "Sunny Happiness" with the premise of people in a marriage for a certain reason until it became love. though I've watched these dramas which was somehow concerned with marriage which are "What is Love" and "In Time With You" and these are really good ones too!! :D
thank you for your suggestions, im watching sunny happiness first ^^ if anybody has any more suggestions it would highly appreciated (also answering my own question, i found '5-ji Kara 9-ji' and 'full house (thai version)' worth checking out, if you are looking for marriage-themed dramas like I).
I like those type of series too so I'll offer you a big list. lol
In random order :

*  Wonderfull LifeDekichatta Kekkon (shotgun marriage)
Sweet 18, GoongDelightful Girl, Choon Hyang;  1% of anything (forced marriage)
18 vs. 29, Queen of Reversals (already married but need to re-establish their love)
Full House (all versions), NagareboshiSmiling PastaLie to Me & Marriage, Not Dating (lie about wanting to get married/ making a contract-marriage)
* Paradise Farm, Cunning Single LadyGet Karl!Oh Soo Jung (were once married or about to get married)
Hana Yori Dango, Boys Over FlowersIt started with a kiss & They kiss againPlayful Kiss, Prince of Lan Ling, Bad Couple, Reply series ; Easy Fortune, Happy LifeBiscuit Teacher and Star CandyMarrying A MillionaireUnstoppable MarriageHotaru no Hikari101st Marriage Proposal (leading to marriage)
claudy got a lot of them down!

Also, Boss & Me! They get to know each other and fall in love!
Emergency Couple is about a pair that used to be married but found each other again years later. My Secret Hotel has a similar theme.
The Eccentric Daughter in Law is about an idol going on a tv show and has to act like a married couple with the main lead.
To the Dearest Intruder has to do with a love triangle between best friends, two of them end up getting married.
I think I'll follow this recommendation post too as I discovered new series to watch. lol
Thanks Koreandramafeels for your rec. I started myself Boss & Me but didn't get to see much of it, but it was interesting. Same with Emergency Couple. I'll watch more of them now..forgot I even started those series. Also, I didn't know about The Eccentric Daughter-in-Law & My Secret Hotel, I'll definitely check them out.
Goodbye Dear Wife (marriage gone stale but male lead slowly starts falling back in love with his wife a sassy girl) Cunning Single Woman (they are divorced and have to face off against each other a few years later it's romcom and great cast)   
There are a few dramas about marriage that I don't think have been mentioned yet such as 

Valid Love
Words from a Warm Heart
Autumn Shower
Beloved
A Wife's Credentials 
Queen of Housewives
Bitter Sweet Life
Can't Lose.

Mou ichido kimi ni propose
longer running but well cast Glorious Day, a blind date mishap with one of the Oppas'...followed by female lead's family moving into guest house right next door to the Oppa's. So lots of sweet moments marriage comes much later though, if you don't mind a build up. The pacing is nice