as the title says i'm looking for a motivating, or life changing drama. it can be about anything really, work, school, life in general, etc

thank you for any recommendations.

I recommend ' What happens to my family ' , I'm still currently watching it but so far it has been great and there are a lot of good life lessons. There's a lot of episodes but I think its worth it and a lot of people said its a great drama.
Definitely the Korean drama Misaeng AKA Incomplete Life. It takes place in an office but is also about hardships that come along with life in general. You see each character go through their own personal problems. Very serious and an extremely realistic drama for people from all different walks of life. This is my #1 favorite drama of all time, it had a long lasting effect on me. It's unique and there is very little romance (which is good IMO, takes away from the usual hopeless romantic kdrama feel and replaces it with more realism about life, covering a wide variety of issues.)
I highly recommend "Second Time Twenty" << This a drama that I could relate to and at the time where I was depressed everything seemed black to me when giving up is the only thing I could think of I started watching this drama. It really helped me, put me back on track and gave me that positive boost to keep me going.