As title says looking for drama similar to Osozaki no Himawari, ie slice of life drama about everyday life of group of people, nothing depressing, some sad moments are ok but should be lighthearted overall and leave you in good mood.  Something with bunch of likable adult characters (not looking for school/uni drama) and something that ends on positive note.

Mainly looking for Japanese drama, but Korean is fine too.

Thanks!

Haven't seen Osozaki no Himawari but I guess these might qualify(random order) :

About a group of people : Brother Beat, A Gentleman's Dignity, Ex-Girlfriend Club, Bad Family, King2Hearts, Love Shuffle 

Everyday life : Pride, Engine(& other KimuTaku series), Kimi wa Petto, Last Scandal, Dal Ja's Spring, Couple or Trouble, In Time With You, Marriage, Not Dating, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, My Princess, Prosecutor Princess,9 End 2 Outs, Bad Couple, etc.

this is all I could think off, although I've seen a lot that might be what you're looking for.
I've seen Osozaki no Himawari and J-Drama Orange Days mostly fits your description :)
@claudya87 from the description Brother Beat and Bad Family seem interesting and closer to what I'm looking for, thanks for suggestions!

@winnie I just watched the 1st episode of Orange Days and it seems exactly what I was looking for, so I'm starting with this one, thank you!

(more suggestions are always welcome, of course :) )
@Juls - You're welcome, I hope you will enjoy Orange Days as much as I did :)
I've seen Orange Days and it's a great series, didn't offer it as a recommendation as you said no school/uni series. Another series like Orange Days also with university students is Kisarazu Cat's Eye. You can also check the classic Ikebukuro West Gate Park.
Oh! then I should clarify a bit more: when I said that I'm not looking for school/uni drama, I mean that I'm looking for a drama with characters who are adult and a drama that does not focus on school/classroom issues. 

For instance an example of what I'm not looking for is Cheer Up! The characters are minors and some of the issues they deal with are: the relationship with their teachers, their grades, the abuse of a minor by adult, you know typical stuff for school drama. One of the things that I liked in Orange Days is that  while the characters are students, they are in their final year so the drama is more focused on their future after uni,  rather than the uni and the student life a freshman would have,  at least from what I've seen so far.

So, as long as it's about adults and doesn't deal with school issues it's fine.

Sunao ni Narenakute - same writer as Orange DAys

Itsuka Kono Koi wo Omoidashite Kitto Naite Shimau - this one hasn't aired yet but from the synopsis it sounds like it's something you're looking for. Plus the writer is Sakamoto Yuji who's one of the best jdrama writers

Mondai no Aru Restaurant - i;m watching this rught now. It's about several women and a guy who open a bistro together. They all have different sometimes clashing personalities and personal problems they have to deal with. A lot deals with sexism in the workplace, also written by Sakamoto Yuji. Cheesy sometimes
I'm glad you're watching Orange Days, it's probably the best in its genre. I might be biased because I watched early in my drama watching days and didn't have a lot to compare it with, but I think almost anyone would agree with me. Another one that is also about adults and everyday life is Slow Dance. I really loved it and I watched it right after OD.
Hope everyone is having a great holiday! Thank you all for your great suggestions!

@sylwia isn't Sunao ni Narenakute the one with sexual harassment and suicide or am I confusing it with something else? If it is then I will probably keep it in mind for when I'm in mood for something depressing. Itsuka Kono Koi wo Omoidashite Kitto Naite Shimau sounds interesting, will keep eye on it for when it will air. Mondai no Aru Restaurant sounds interesting too!

@macchiato relaxing slice-of-life/human drama is indeed up my alley right now, both Candy House and Atelier look interesting!

@lily_b I've been eyeing Slow Dance for a while now, thanks for convincing me to watch it!