I just finished watching all 4 seasons of God's Quiz and I'm having Han Jin Woo withdrawals. I especially loved his character who is a genius doctor yet has that boyish playful charm. Can anyone recommend a drama/movie that has a male lead with a similar vibe?

I'm into crime/mystery/family-oriented dramas and not so much of romcoms. Thank you in advance ^^
I'd like to know too! I've only seen those type of heroes (rarely even then) in romcoms and that's also why I loved God's Quiz.
Well, in Doctor Stranger Lee Jong Suk's character is also a genius doctor who has dorky moments from time to time.
That being said; I wouldn't recommend the drama.
@IWatchDramas Yup I don't remember watching a lot of dramas with that personality either. Crime/mystery dramas usually have leads with a heavy presence and I feel like I need a break from that haha.

@versaillesyoo That's interesting to note. I've read some of the reviews for Dr. Stranger and they don't sound too positive. I might just try and check it out though some time. Thanks :)
Hmmm  Definitely Fated to Love. unforgettable male character
also I saw Padam Padam on your ptw list. That is also a must see simply because the male lead is also an oddball but I personally fell in love with him
and lastly I saw earlier your comment about Dr Stranger. I too was hesitant because of negativity....I am currently watching not disappointed yet
Mr. Brain, he's a genius and really quirky!
I've watched MR. BRAIN and that's what made me watch God's Quiz. He's quirky indeed. In MR. BRAIN, it's bananas and in God's Quiz, it's almonds if I remember correctly lol. Recommend it!
d-day has a dorky but genius doctor

also if you like mystery with a bit off crime and stuff I'd recommend Clone Baby.
it's not really comedy and stuff but still.

Perhaps also death note? Watched 20 episodes of the anime and it's great. dunno about the drama though
@Mirai The only reason why I don't recommend it is because it gets way too repetitive halfway through but almost everyone else hates it due to the main couple. 
Also, if you do end up watching make sure you watch past the first couple of episodes before making your mind because it goes downhill after that, sadly.
If you're still interested in episode 4 or 5 then it might be okay for you.
+1 Doctor Stranger (head's up it takes like 3-4 episodes to get to the present, which is when he is a cheeky-funny lead)
 tumblr_n682hawEJ61qzhnibo1_500.gif

Just You
tumblr_mp8g27xgB81qcod4fo1_500.gif

Crossing Hero
tumblr_nky7jkKTEp1qij3qwo5_400.gif

Triangle
Triangle+EP02.6.gif

High School King of Savvy
original.gif

Me too, Flower!
2vumzja.gif

Thank you all for your generous recommendations! :)

I LOVE MR. BRAIN!!!! His quirkiness (and yup, love of bananas xD) was what made me fall in love with Jdramas at first. I just finished watching Me Too, Flower recently as well. The male lead's character was adorably cheeky, such a contrast with the female lead. But the female antagonist in that drama gave me headaches.

I've watched a bit of FTLY and Padam Padam, so maybe I should continue them again. Judging by the recommendations, I shall just give Dr. Stranger a try (and hope the plot doesn't disappoint).
I second High School King, although it's a rom-com.
I third High School King of Savvy.  :P

Seo In Guk's character is really cheeky, and absolutely adorable.  There's also several great kiss scenes (REAL kisses!), and a LOT of open affection between him and the female lead, which really surprised me for a Korean drama.  :)
I'm currently at ep4 of High School King and loving it so far! Seo In Guk's character reminds me of Cha Jiheon from Protect the Boss xD