I was scrolling through Facebook one day (at the most 4 months ago) and I saw a video (probably)  posted by DramaFever. I scrolled through my liked posts, etc and my saved posts, but I couldn't find it. The setting looks similar to the set of a clip I saw The Greatest Love, but I'm not sure. After scrolling through many DF videos, I decided to post it in the forum (sorry if it's in the wrong section).  
It was pretty short (more than 1 minute, less than 6; probs ~4) and this is what happened (might not be in correct order/ from the correct video due to memory):
- a girl sneaks into a guy's house to put food into his fridge, I think she takes some out 
- the guy was showering
- on her way out (I think) she drops her phone underneath the stairs just as he finishes showering
- she tries to retrieve it, but it is out of her reach
- the guy finishes showering 
- the girl hides behind a wall next to the stairs
- the guy either goes to his room or goes down the stairs
---- after something ----
- the girl gets her phone back
- the guy goes to his room
- the girl tries to leave but realizes that the lights are motion sensitive
- she dodges around and gets food on the guy's clothing on the couch (?) and wipes it with his sock/underwear
- he smells the food and starts going downstairs with a slipper (?)
- she hides and he guards the door (?)
- she manages to get out somehow after his heart starts beating quickly (?)
I think the drama you may be talking about is perhaps this. This drama has occurring scenes where the girl sneaks upon this guy's house to give him food. The thing here is that, the guy knows that girl has been offering food to him, thanks her, and even accept it. The reason why the girl has to sneak and play hide and seek, is because of her social phobia or something. 

This is the drama. It's Korean.
http://mydramalist.com/11582-heart-to-heart
I'm pretty sure that is from The Greatest Love.
i second the greatest love   
Yes it's The greatest love
Thanks, everyone!
Ahh, so I had it the first time... ^^"