Hi, I'm looking for movies/dramas with intense, creative and close to realistic fighting scenes like (some of) Rurouni Kenshin, The Raid (Indonesian movie), or Cruel City. No people defying physic laws.Thank you!

Edit: preferably ,from 2010 onward
Last and City Hunter
Bridal Mask
Secretly Greatly
Gu Family Book (I don't remember if there were any unrealistic fighting scenes in this one but there might have been since it was a fantasy drama)
Angel Heart
Hidden Identity
Three Days
Bad Guys
Two Weeks
You shoul watch the currently arigin Six Flying Dragons if you aren't already (I haven't looked at your list) ... it has awesome fighting scenes, they are seriously amazing :)
Try My Beautiful Bride a lot of fighting with great choreography, fast paced, same writer as Cruel City.
The Man from Nowhere
Healer
Six Flying Dragons
Bad Guys
Ouroboros
Thanks for the recs! I'm finally free and totally going to try them all. Also, which one has one on one combat where the two sides are equally strong?
BAD GUYS most definitely. My second fav action behind cruel city. It's brilliant
Six Flying Dragons has a fantastic one-on-one duel between two great fighters that manages to be simultaneously gorgeous and gritty. Highly recommended for the fight choreography alone, although the acting, storytelling and characterizations are great as well.
if just the fighting scenes; try Lucky Seven
XD
Crows Zero
Holyland
Sugarless
City Hunter

Healer