I hate when this happens. I finish a wonderful drama and cant get inti another one. Just back to backed scholar who walks the night and moon embracing the sun.  Now what? I love so many types of dramas but nothing is addicting me. Any ideas?
Gu Family Book perhaps, I'm watching it now and it's really addictive?
I had the same feeling after watching The Princess' Man, see you got that one on-hold though.
The first few episodes may be a bit boring with all the talk but I promise you it's one of the best dramas out there.

You could also try something completely different, perhaps something without romance as the main plot. Like Clone Baby. It's one of those dramas where you get thrown inside the plot right away instead of having slow first episodes. The first episodes being boring is what usually pulls me off. You could also try City Hunter if you want to try something with action but also romance. And if you prefer something korean.

If that doesn't work either you can try out some of the classics. For example Boys over Flowers (or hana yori dango, I personally liked this version better), Hana Kimi or 1 Litre of Tears.

I see you've got King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang on your PTW list.  I loved that one.  Highly recommend it.  :D  I cried at the end, simply because I didn't want to see it end and say goodbye to the characters. :P
I finished a wonderful drama yesterday: Nirvana in Fire. You should watch it. And then you'll be sad because it doesn't last forever, but it's worth the pain of completing it! ;) 
Thanks everyone! I'm watching a few running man episodes and season 1 of we got married until I can find something else! 
I was going to suggest you stop forcing yourself onto new dramas and watch some variety shows instead but it seems you're already doing that.