Hello good people of DramaList!
I have a hard time finding, or at least discerning, Kdramas that have no love triangles or other shapes in them. So I would love for you to recommend me your favorites.
I should mention that you can also reccomend dramas that have very weak triangles BUT those triangles should follow the examples of 'My Sunshine' where the second male lead had about the same chance of winning over the heroine as did the random viewer XD. Another good example is 'Falling For Innocence' same deal.
A great bonus would be if you know some 'noona' romances. Again no triangles. Also, the age issue doesn't need to be the focus of the drama (honestly I don't care). 
Also, I know I know, it would be awesome if the chemistry of the main couple was exceptional.
Thank you!
So most of my recommendations do have a triangle, BUT they're not true competitors and have no real chance. It sounds like you're more-so trying to avoid second-lead syndrome. But if it is the actual existence of ANY triangle of any kind you are trying to avoid, I do have two recommendations in there that have no second-lead. 

The Princess' Man
- There was never any competition with the second-lead. Her heart was always with the main guy and never wavers. 
City Hunter - Again, no competition with the second lead. 
Full House (Thai) - I found the second-leads suuuuuuuper annoying, definitely not worthy of pulling you away from the main pair. So if you don't mind annoying second-leads. I recommend it. haha. 
Healer - This one has NO second-lead vying for her affection. 
Pinocchio - No real competition from the second-lead.
Scent of a Woman - The second-lead is a dear friend. Obviously he loves her, but she never wavers.
Secret - The second-lead is pure evil. So.....no competition and not someone anyone would want to root for. 
Splash Splash LOVE - There is NO second-lead. Just pure cuteness.
The Master's Sun - No competition with the second lead. 
Witch's Romance - So you end up pretty much hating her ex and he's no competition to the noona romance. BUT she does get pretty angsty about their relationship and gets back together with him for a brief time. Again, no competition in the viewer's heart, but still. 
You Who Came From the Stars - She never likes the second-lead, there's no real competition. 
@ViolinGal - You nailed it! I don't like the wavering of the hearth, be it from the male or female lead.

I started watching 'Witch's Romance' and man was I annoyed to no end that her ex showed up. I was doubly annoyed because the chemistry between the main leads was soooooo gooood. I pretty much stopped watching as soon as I saw her waver. But if it's brief I might pick it up again.

Thank you so much for your descriptions as they were exactly what I want to know about these shows :D!
Some time ago i asked similar question, here are aswers i got :)
@egg-mont - You da Man! Or Girl! XD Thank you!
I think "It's Okay, That's Love" is a perfect match for you, the romance and chemistry is very good, plus it even has a nice plot, there is no love triangle any where so overall I liked it a lot. 

Other dramas with good romance and no love triangle: 
Blood (Noona love there ^^)
Cruel City (it was rated to have the best kiss scenes)
Fated to Love You
I Hear Your Voice (Noona romance)
Kill Me, Heal me (perfect romance scenes, it has a weak love triangle tho)
Marriage not Dating (awesome drama)
Mask (no love triangle but it's kinda complicated, can't spoil xD )
Oh, My Ghost (weak love triangle but this one is also something I can't spoil ^^)
Queen In Hyun's Man (got to say one of the best melo/romance drama)
Reply 1997 (Cute teenage romance, but very nice kiss scenes LOL)
You Who Came From The Stars

Good Luck! Hope this helps :)
@AnotherARMY - Thank you very much! Though I read in the comments that 'I Hear Your Voice' has a love triangle, perhaps it's a weak one?
Got to spread the love! And yes, 'Queen In Hyun's Man' is awesome and mellow and fluffy XD.

We are getting quite a collection for other people who are searching for good romances.
Splash Splash Love, Healer 
@FazlinHanim - Thank you! Heard a lot about 'Healer'. The other one is new to me.