I'm looking for a drama that's focus is on highschool. I'm wanting to watch something sort of like Shiritsu Bakaleya KouKou, but with a little more romance. And it doesn't need to have a ton of fighting like Shiritsu Bakaleya KouKou. I don't care if it's Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, or whatever. Any recs?
Let's go watch Meteor Shower, The Chinese version of Hana Yori Dango. Most of the storyline takes place at the school for both seasons. The storyline is different from that of HYD too.. :) Both are equally loveable.. Lots of romance in Meteor Shower however..
Oh I just watched SBK!! It was amazing!! I started watching another drama called Askuko March! which reminds me of SBK, but I think there's more romance. There's also Sprout! which focuses on romance. Both are Jdramas, the Japanese have a bunch of High School dramas the romance is just a bit tame compared to Kdramas.
That's what I really love about Jdramas; a lot focus on highschool. I just wish that there was more romance. The only Jdramas I have seen that have had enough romance were Hana Yori Dango, and Switch Girl.
Ahh those were good!! Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge was another great romance one!! There's a lot of great rom-com movies in Japan just not enough dramas.
I don't think there's enough romance either!! Great storylines too. Kdramas seem to repeat the same storylines, but with a different setting.
Hmm maybe you can try Koizora... one of my favs ^o^
you could try playful kiss thats nice
Ouran? Dragon Zakura My Boss My Hero Pro Dai (best ever romance and many high school events)
bannie wrote: Ouran?
Dragon Zakura
My Boss My Hero
Pro Dai (best ever romance and many high school events)

Whats Pro Dai??..i.google that one but no results. Oh maybe I spelt it wrong ehehehehehe
Pro Dai is Proposal Daisakusen
stehmayumi wrote: Pro Dai is Proposal Daisakusen

Thnx...hehehe
You should check these out: 1. Hana Yori Dango 2. Nobuta wo Produce 3. Gokusen 4. Q10 5. Answer Me 1997 6. Proposal Daisakusen (sort of high school...) 7. Stand Up!! A lot of jdramas have stories set in high school :)
(Im not sure are these dramas already been recommended)

Hana Kimi (Japanese)
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band (korean)
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan (Japanese)
To The Beautiful You (Korean)
Devil Beside You (Taiwanese)
Playful Kiss (Korean)
God of Study (Korean)
Dream High (Korean)
Switch Girl!! (Japanese)