I absolutly adore historical dramas, I especially love it when they have such wonderful wardrobe designs like in Dong Yi.

The historical dramas that I especially like are the rags to riches type, you know a simple girl that ends up going real places. I especially love watching dramas with consorts and concubines, I find the inner working of the harems to be facinating. 

I've watched a few ones already like: Dong Yi, Virtuous Queen of Han, Lady Wu: The First Empress, The Empress of China, Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan, Legend of Lu Zhen, The Moon that Embraces The Sun, Etc.

I would really apreciate it if someone could give me some recommendations based on these dramas. Please and Thank you.

:)

I haven't seen Faith but that drama seems to fit in what you are searching for. 

I would totally second Empress Ki.

There is also

King's Daughter So Baek Hyng,

Jewel in the Palace, 

Arang and the Magistrate,

Queen Seon Deok / Duk,

The Princess' Man,

and last but not least 

Sungkyunkwan Scandal.
Second Empress Ki and Queen Seon Deok (great everything in it)
Jang Ok Jung - it's Queen In Hyun's story but it's about the concubine that actually brought her death
Prince of Lang Ling

and I also know that Scarlet Heart is really popular and Palace: The Lock Heart Jade that I think should be similar to that too. (didn't watch this two yet)
Agree! Will second Empress Ki, Jang Ok Jung, Scarlet Heart and Legend of Fragance. The costumes and details in the sets are amazing!
Empress Ki
Goddess of Fire
The Painter of the Wind
The Princess Man
jewel in the palace
 KaMi-HiMeBVB:

I absolutly adore historical dramas, I especially love it when they have such wonderful wardrobe designs like in Dong Yi.

The historical dramas that I especially like are the rags to riches type, you know a simple girl that ends up going real places. I especially love watching dramas with consorts and concubines, I find the inner working of the harems to be facinating. 

I've watched a few ones already like: Dong Yi, Virtuous Queen of Han, Lady Wu: The First Empress, The Empress of China, Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan, Legend of Lu Zhen, The Moon that Embraces The Sun, Etc.

I would really apreciate it if someone could give me some recommendations based on these dramas. Please and Thank you.

:)

If u like empress of china, u should watch empress ki and don't  forget princess wei young(my fav). these two are very good and u will never get bored