I was kind a MIA from Korean drama scene in 2015 and I'd like to get back on track. So, what were the must see Korean dramas in 2015?

Some Dramas you can check out for 2015!
- Mask
- Girl Who Sees Smells
- Kill Me, Heal Me (Though i see that you've placed it on hold)
- Angry Mom
- Healer
- Fool's Love (Can be a little slow at first but the plot twists are WOW)
- School 2015 (I heard it's good but have not watched it)
- Falling for Innocence 
- Oh My Ghost
- Yong Pal
- She was Pretty
- Oh my Venus

On-Going dramas that you should check out!!
- Reply1988
Along with the ones FiPancake listed here are a few more:
I Remember You
Heart to Heart
Ex-Girlfriend Club
MOAR: 
- Hidden Identity
Reinforcing:
- Healer
- Oh My Venus (So Ji Sub & Shin Min Ah as couple, damn it)
- Kill Me, Heal Me
- The Girl Who Sees Scents
- I Remember You
is angry mom good?

I enjoyed hidden identity!!!

Malu, I mean that couple was awesome. I really enjoyed the series... And kill me, heal me was good too...
Splash Splash LOVE (It was a two episode special, but I thought it was really well done and highly recommend it!)
Noble, My Love (It's 20 episodes, but each episode is only 15 minutes. It's kind of like a silly, cutesy endeavor and I really enjoyed it)

I'll echo what others have said about Kill Me, Heal Me. It took me a bit to get into it (and I see you put it on hold after episode 5), but it really is one of the best constructed k-dramas I've seen in 2015.

And Healer was more 2014 than 2015, but I see you don't have it on your list and I agree with others, definitely something that is a necessity to watch.
I think another dramas worth of mentiong are The Lover and Sassy Go Go
The Lover was funny and is a shorter drama with episodes around 45 minutes.
i dont know if the others has mention it bc im so lazy to read pfftt btw based on your list, the drama that you havent watch yet is
-Oh My Ghost 
-School 2015 
-Warm and Cozy 
-The Girl Who Sees Smell / Sensory Couple 
-The Village : Achiara's Secret
-Splash Splash Love 
-She Was Pretty
-Sassy Go Go / Cheer Up!
-Oh My Venus
-Mask 
-HoGoo's Love 
-I Remember You / Hello Monster
-Yong Pal
-Reply 1988 
-High Society
The bold one is my fav, so maybe that can help you
@JPT Angry Mom is definitely worth watching! Honestly.. i though the concept of a mom going to a high school was going to be totally ridiculous but it was amazing! Kept me at the edge of my seat.

Plus reallly splendid acting as well. I really enjoyed Ji hoo in the show as well.. Totally made me fall in love with him XD
Don't forget D-Day! (I'd like to back up Healer, Oh My Ghost, and Cheer up/Sassy Go Go)
Healer
She Was Pretty
School 2015
Falling for Innocence
Ex-Girlfriend Club
Oh My Ghost
Kill Me, Heal Me
Mask