I was wondering if anyone could recommend a drama similar to Itazura Na Kiss. I've already watched the Japanese version (both of them plus the sequel), the Korean version and The Taiwanese Version (plus the sequel drama, this one was my favourite version). I've watched the anime and read the manga so as you can tell I've exhausted this particular story. 
I want a similar drama where the entire drama isn't just build up and doesn't stop when the main characters finally get together, thats what I like about Itazura na Kiss. 
I some people have told me that Fated to Love you is similar to Itazura na Kiss so I've already watched it.
Please and thank you to everyone who leaves some recommendations for me :)
the only drama I can think that is similar is Goong, also known as Princess Hours. They live together, they're still in school, it's funny, etc.
Thanks for the recommendations. I've already seen Hana Yori Dango and Princess Hours. I really liked Princess Hours but I didn't really get into Hana Yori Dango.
The first thing that came to mind for me was the Taiwanese drama Just You. The plots are really different, but there are similarities like the two don't get along at first and they live together but then they grow to like each other. And the whole drama isn't just build up.
Shining Inheritance: again don't get along, the guy is rude at first, and they end up living together. This one takes a bit longer for them to get together because it's a longer drama, but the build up is cute and I think you should give it a shot.
Also, Healer. It's my favorite drama. Again, the plot is different but it's not just build up, and when they do get together they are incredibly coupley and the guy is so clingy and it's so cute.
It's Okay, That's Love is an amazing romance. A must-watch imo.
Some other recommendations where the drama isn't just build up: Oh My GhostPinocchioYou Who Came from the Stars.

Also, there's a Thai version of ItaKiss that just finished airing. It's called Kiss Me. I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard good things.
There is also Say That You Love Me, the Chinese version of Itazura na Kiss.
You seem like my type of person .. i too have exhausted all INK dramas (not watch the thai YET) watch the anime, read the manga (although still too this day annoyed the mangaka died so it was never finished) but i went on the search. Nearest that i got and loved was:

Smile, you (total love hate relationship at the start but progressed as it moved on - cast were fantastic and although a little long, it will keep you entertained at all times. The grandad did a superb job and just loved every minute)

I'm also a biggggg fan of itazura na kiss and watch every version of it. Recently I watched Chinese drama 'A love is so beautiful ' and it has similar storyline. I strongly recommend u to watch this drama, the lead actor and actress are so cute together. I'm sure u would love it.