I'm super stuck on what to watch next! I just finished watching Healer the other day and need a new Drama that will get me hooked. The problem is I don't even know what I want to watch next!!? Could you please recommend me your favorite dramas?  Thank you if you give me a reply! :) (NOTE: I would like if the drama is completed as I can't handle waiting for episodes to come out and I like to binge watch... XD)
"Bad Guys" is good: it's short but definitely interesting (perhaps a little morbid). From what I can recall, though, the female lead wasn't so great at acting and there is no romance.

On another note, there is also the REC feature: here you'll find other works (both films and series) suggested by users that are similar to Healer.
http://mydramalist.com/10814-healer/recs
Love Me If You Dare
Marriage Not Dating
It's Ok That's Love
Noble My Love
inspiring generation ............... its like bridal mask n very interesting action romance drama
marrige not dating ......... rec by wsa67 also . its a romcom n a must drama to see

if u like time travel i can rec them also
You should watch Sensory Couple and Angry mom, they're my faves <3 XD
Thank you everyone greatly appreciated! :)
- Oh My Ghost
- Let's Eat Season 2
- Rooftop Prince
- Noble My Love
- Splash Splash Love
- Reply 1997
- School 2015
If you want to stay with the same feel as Healer (romantic drama with some comedy but has some serious moments that add to the main relationship) I'd say Noble My Love, Masters Sun & It's okay, Thats Love.

If you just want something to cry your eyes over: Scent of a Woman & Secret 

A good historical drama: Queen In Hyun's Man, Scarlet Heart 

if you're looking for a solid bromance: Cruel City, Bad Guys, Ouroboros

& if you're willing to try more non Korean dramas I recommend Boss & Me, a the Queen of SOP, & Lady & Liar
Chinese dramas:
- Love me if you dare
- Nirvana in Fire

Korean dramas:
- Gu Family book
- Splash splash love
- Sassy go go(cheer up)
- She was pretty

Two Weeks
God's Gift - 14 Days
Mama
Oh My Ghost