Hello I need a wuxia series suggestion but this is a little specific. So please bear with me. I've seen many and my favourites are Condor trilogies, Laughing in the wind, Demigods and semi devils, Sword stained with royal blood, Heavenly Sword and dragon sabre and Dance in the sky. The Spirit of sword, Flying fox of snowy mountain and Yang series are ok but paladin dramas seem a bit childish to me. Wing Chun (with Nicholas Tse) and Handsome siblings kind of disappointing. Also not long ago I've finished watching 'The Myth' with Hu Ge starring and thought it was so-so. So there we go I like those with strong martial arts based stories involving some epic flying and stuffs (Qinggong!). I like something with character progressing from some looser/trivial being to a hero status or something like that. Mandarin or Cantonese doesn't matter as long as it's not too old, say from 98' onwards. Sorry about the anal request but thanks for reading and attempting to help. :)
Not wuxia but I would strongly recommend Ip Man
You already named all the wuxia's I know >.< But when I find something interesting I'll let you know c:
bannie wrote: Not wuxia but I would strongly recommend Ip Man

Thanks I've seen both Ip Man 1 and 2.
have you looked thru jet li's collection of movies? all his movies are martial art base
BurmanP wrote: Thanks I've seen both Ip Man 1 and 2.

Finish the "trilogy" off.
bannie wrote: Finish the "trilogy" off.

Actually, I've seen all 3 yeah thanks
I havent seen any of these types of dramas and only few films one of them is - Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Phantom Flame
RainFlower wrote: I havent seen any of these types of dramas and only few films one of them is - Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Phantom Flame

I'll check em out thanks