I'm actually watching "My Princess" right now, and i'm really getting bored. So, i decided to look for a new one. Now i can't choose between Holy Land Fashion King Prosecutor Princess Rooftop Prince Even though they all have a different stories they are amazing, so please HELP!!!!!!!
HasomaMisakii wrote: I'm actually watching "My Princess" right now, and i'm really getting bored.
So, i decided to look for a new one. Now i can't choose between

Holy Land
Fashion King
Prosecutor Princess
Rooftop Prince

Even though they all have a different stories they are amazing, so please HELP!!!!!!!

prosecutor princess...you might find the first episode boring but after that everything is good:-)
Choose whichever, except Fashion King. What a waste of time...
darkangel662008 wrote: prosecutor princess...you might find the first episode boring but after that everything is good:-)

I only saw the first part i didn't wont to complete unless i sure that it's a good drama. so thanx i might start watching it
Rooftop prince and prosecutor princess.. Both are a good drama, i prefer rooftop though, cuz i don't really like the main female role at prosecutor... fashion king??? Boring and predictable haven't watch holy land, so.. no comment, :P
Rooftop prince was good. Just don't choose fashion king it was horrible I dropped it.
Rooftop Prince, definitely and Holy Land was good too and short :D
Rooftop Prince and Prosecutor Princess are both amazing!
HasomaMisakii wrote: I'm actually watching "My Princess" right now, and i'm really getting bored.
So, i decided to look for a new one. Now i can't choose between

Holy Land
Fashion King
Prosecutor Princess
Rooftop Prince

Even though they all have a different stories they are amazing, so please HELP!!!!!!!

NEVER I TELL YOU NEVER WATCH FASHION KING! It was a waste of time! The ending sucked and it was a drag. Rooftop Prince and prosecutor Princess is a got to watch!
I would definitely say Prosecutor Princess since it's one of my favourite dramas. Rooftop Prince starts pretty strong (if you want to have a VERY good laugh then just watch it, I swear you won't be disappointed) and the ost is really good but the last few episodes may be a bit too dramatical. As for Fashion King and Holy Land, I didn't watch them but as others said I heard Fashion King was a mess so I won't recommend it.
Fashion King has a horrible ending so i wouldn't waste my time...Rooftop prince is funny and somewhat romantic its a good drama, but i think Prosecutor Princess is the best really enjoyed watching it.
the only one out of the 4 i watched was rooftop prince and i really enjoyed it ... i heard lots of good comments about Prosecutor Princess and i have NEVER EVER heard a single good review about Fashion King. And i just never heard anything about holy land lol
twinklelie wrote: Rooftop Prince, definitely
and Holy Land was good too and short :D

Is Holy Land already complete ???
HasomaMisakii wrote: Is Holy Land already complete ???

Yup, it's 4 episodes only ^^
twinklelie wrote: Yup, it's 4 episodes only ^^

thanx, i think i'm gonna watch it first.