Ok, I admit, I don?t always have the best taste in asian dramas, and I totally use them to fantasize and oogle at hott asian men and squeal at cute moments most of the time lol?>.> I can?t help it! That being said, I?m looking for a romantic drama to watch with a stronger male lead. A male character who IS rich/heir-to-family-company-empire/snob who eventually warms up to the female lead. Or at least has that arrogant tough guy attitude. Though I don?t mind fantasy (ex. transplant heart beating for the same guy) and historical dramas I?m looking for something that seems more realistic. Well, as realistic as an asian drama can be lol. Examples that I've watched: Examples: My Princess Spring Waltz Lie to Me Stars Falling From the Sky 18 v 29 Goong Full House 1 and 2 Exhibition of Fireworks Secret Garden You Are Beautiful
Dramas; Color of a Woman Hana Yori Dango Playful Kiss Protect the Boss Shining Inheritance Skip Beat! Movies; 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant A Millionaire's First Love Love Me Not
Try Pasta, The Greatest Love, Personal Taste and Switch Girl :)
Protect the Boss Shining Inheritance Pasta Creating Destiny
Fated to Love You Protect the Boss Sunny Happiness Sunshine Angel Romantic Princess There are loads of Tdramas that match your description...not all of them are good but some are worth watching :)
My Name is Kim Sam Soon also...
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop is one I think. It's rele good XD
HAVA-RAVA wrote: Flower Boy Ramyun Shop is one I think. It's rele good XD

Ha! That is a perfect example! LOL I crack up when I think of him.
Awwww, I'm watching that right now!! Seriously, even the term "snobby" seems to be a little weak,LOL Ramyun shop is just perfect!
Rich Man Poor Woman I am predicting.
Boys over Flowers
ohhh... ppl, you should really watch Can Love Become Money :D there is the guy from Vampire Prosecuter and his character is a total SNOB! :D (but he is still cute ^_^)
I love dramas with a mean rich guy turned good guy, so I have seen a quite a few. Hope you can find a few you will enjoy. KDramas Coffee Prince Boys Over Flowers (Hana Yori Dango) King2Hearts Protect the boss (this one has been recommended a few times already) Who are you? Tdramas Fated to love you It started with a kiss They kiss again Jdrama Meteor Garden (Hana Yori Dango)
BPetra wrote: ohhh... ppl, you should really watch Can Love Become Money :D there is the guy from Vampire Prosecuter and his character is a total SNOB! :D (but he is still cute ^_^)

I love him... I need to add yet another to my ever growing PTW list.

p.s. Where is your AVI!!?? It's been AWOL forever!
Jeaniessi wrote: I love him... I need to add yet another to my ever growing PTW list.

p.s. Where is your AVI!!?? It's been AWOL forever!

I have no idea :D It just disappeared one day and i was too lazy to put a new one :D But i will do it sometimes :)