I'm trying to find a drama or a movie that looks like.... Holy Land Punch Lady Athena: Goddess of war But, no matter how much i try to find anything like this, i don't. If anybody knows... Please help. Thanx :)
to be honest i havent watched anything on ur list but Athena is the second part of Iris .. you should give it a try with it .. i just checked your watched list and IRIs is not in it .. :) i liked IRIs so much that i didnt bother with Athena .. Hope i helped :)
Little Girl K Rough Cut The Chaser Iris Fugitive: Plan B I don't know if you are looking for something like these... but I really recommend Fugitive and Iris :> Hope it helped you~
BiyaS wrote: to be honest i havent watched anything on ur list but Athena is the second part of Iris .. you should give it a try with it .. i just checked your watched list and IRIs is not in it .. :) i liked IRIs so much that i didnt bother with Athena ..

Hope i helped :)

Is the story of IRIs different than Athena? since Athena is the second season....
Muhani wrote: Little Girl K
Rough Cut
The Chaser
Iris
Fugitive: Plan B

I don't know if you are looking for something like these... but I really recommend Fugitive and Iris :> Hope it helped you~

I like Your list thanx for the help :)
HasomaMisakii wrote: Is the story of IRIs different than Athena? since Athena is the second season....

Athena is a spin off of iris so yeah I would say the story is different. I haven't seen Athena but IRIS was amazing.
HasomaMisakii wrote: I'm trying to find a drama or a movie that looks like....

Holy Land
Punch Lady
Athena: Goddess of war

But, no matter how much i try to find anything like this, i don't.
If anybody knows... Please help. Thanx :)

well it is not that much similar but Ashita no Joe is also about boxing like holyland...There is not too much boxing but the movie was still ok...