Hey guys :)

I'm looking for romance dramas where the main leads start liking each other very quickly and start to date in firsts episodes - 1-4 episodes? 

Basically, I'm looking for dramas about the relationship, not about a guy who tries to get a girl for 10 eps.

Any Korean, Chinese or Japanese are welcome! :)

queen in hyuns man
nine times time travel
Cheese In The Trap :)
Kuu Neru Futari Sumu Futari - already established couple who live together. only 3 eps subbed so far
Thank you, guys! :) I already watched Queen In Hyun's Man and I'm watching CITT. I think I need to try Nine :) I'll wait with Kuu until it's fully subbed.

Maybe some of you knows more titles?
Love Cuisine? I don't know if this counts but they've been liking each other since the earlier eps, they're already like a cute couple but no one is just brave to confess. I think they got together at ep 8...  it's still pretty quick considering it's not just about their romance. but it's up to you if you'll consider this one :)
There's a similar thread, you might want to check http://mydramalist.com/discussions/recommendation-...
Also want to add Gegege no Nyobo, it's a long drama (150-something eps, but only 15 minutes each) about a married couple. Their romance was more like companionship more than sweet candy or passionate romance tho. Still a great drama.
Not really sure but if I don't remember wrong, in jdrama Pride the couple hooked up pretty early...

Edit: Ah, also Massan I guess (another long jdrama about a couple, I haven't watch this one tho)
Super Daddy Yeol
I feel like Lie to Me was pretty fast, but I don't remember how fast.
Can We Get Married (from episode 1)